Thursday 14 January 2010

Walks The Best.

hi punkettes...
Last Monday was the released of O Levels results and my cuzin, Mimi is one of the candidates.
I must say she did well except for maths though. The ultimate one. Which flunk a lot of people. But thank goodness she didn't fail, just a moderate pass of D7. The rest are all 3s and 4s i think.

But at least she is qualified for Poly education and that's important.

I saw this figures over at RD's blog and I must say that,

WE'RE THE BEST BATCH EVER!!!!! WEEE!!
Just look at the highlighted percentage. It went down as soon as 'the best' graduates.

As much as I dread to go to school everytime, I'm glad I am a part of it! =)

As for now, I really don't know what's the changes happening around in that school eventhough I lived like a couple blocks of away. Oh nvm.

Shall we have our little sweet reunion soon provided where most of us are not busy.

toodles...cheerio
Fyza Yoora

No comments:

Post a Comment