Sunday 10 January 2010

I want a car.

hi punkettes...
(click to enlarge)

I don't know where I got this from, but I'm guessing it's facebook and I don't know whose profile i took. This is like a very very complicated MRT system. It covers everywhere in Singapore. You can get there faster by MRT. Though this is only a fake drawing not a confirm plan, but if it is true, then cool!

But, this doesn't stop me from the desire to own a car in the future.
I want to own a bloody car! So I can take my family and friends for a ride.
The main purpose is for vacationing to Msia of course.

Oh well, I'm still trying to kick my bad habit away. More work out.
My sis, Nadia is really into Kpop more than I do. She knows the latest stories more than I do.
She's getting to surpass me. Hmm. Oh well, the first enthusiasm of just being a fan. =)
When i'm into Kpop for the first time, the enthusiasm was like on top of the scale.
Now after 3 years, the scale is in the middle. Sometimes you're excited, sometimes you just don't bother. Hehehe. But the interest is still there, only the enthusiasm varies.
Oh well sis, keep the interest going. And stay away from my 'men'. ;)

toodles...cheerio
Fyza Yoora

No comments:

Post a Comment