Thursday 7 December 2006

I Miss The Fun

hi punkettes...
damn...i've miss the fun...Lara invited me to go Escape Theme Park today..but i can't go...my mum n dad won't allow...they've been in a mood yesterday...in fact all of my family members is in a mood yesterday...a really bad mood....oh dang!!! but no worries..have fun Lara!! send my regards to them k....Nat and Fatin as well...if they ever show up...gonna miss Nat's funny antics...hahahaha....

but one great news Liz... i've asked my mum today about Jas bbq...she said that i have to ask my dad...but i think my dad would allow it...dun worry...i knoe how to talk to my dad...

i supposed to meet Saleha today too...bt i cant go out...bt its a gd thing that i didnt go out...i need to wash my dirty laundry....i have a huge pile of it you know...hmmm what else...i've just downloaded a HQ version of Star Girl video...the one that i have is the crap quality one...and i think i need to organise my folder in my drive once again...n i think i need to save some of it into the cd in case this bloody computer does it again....

mum has been urging me to get a job...even bro too..dad didnt say anything...but i dont know whether i want to work or not...sometimes i feel that i wanna work but sometimes i dont...oh well...we'll see...

to the people in McFly media forum esp Tamara...im sorry n i understand that tracks from the album isnt allowed to share....i think i didnt read the first post...it wont happen again...i forgot...bt i think its fair that these tracks arent suppose to share...nope it wont happen again...
maybe im just confused that's all....

n bro can i borrow the drum machine...i want to record a beat to a song that i wrote...plzzz...and plzzz....buy that Gibson Les Paul guitar that uncle wanted to sell....i want that guitar bro!!! you know how i love Gibson Guitars....

ok then..i think that's for it now...on to my chapter 6 book 2 of my fanfic..
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment