Tuesday 5 December 2006

Kudos

hi punkettes...
i wanna give kudos to my best buddy Lara, for FINALLY telling Jasper that she likes him...wohoo!!!! it turned out that Jasper already know about it...bt unfortunately...Jasper just treat her as a friend....awww...cheer up gal...at least he still talks to you..not like other boys...when a girl tells a boy that she likes him...they keep their mouth shut...that's even more pathetic....bt hey...he will always b your friend...

hmm about his bbq...i wanna go!!!!! then i can FINALLY meet Ding Yuan and of course Jasper...but u have to let me know when....a.s.a.p...maybe i can tell my mum earlier in case she have plans...or else it will ruin everything i dont go...bt there's a high chance that i can go to punggol 17th ave....that's where his house right????

well my today...i slept early last night..ard 12.30am....hehehe..to me that's early...cuz nowadays..my bedtime is 3am....anyways...i slept early yesterday cuz im damn freaking tired...i woke up at 11.30am...took a shower...then bro called home...asking me to go online n check out City Music store website...cuz he wanna know the cost of a guitar n the opening hours of that store...so i did n phone him back...bro also told me about someone jump onto the train track and killed himself at Yishun MRT...then Lara told me she was late for exam because of that incident...n to be exact she was on the same train...when the jump down...whoa..creepy aye...

After that..mum asked me to go to the market...to buy some stuff...so i asked Nadia to tag along....at first she refused..but then i bribe her with a candy..then she agreed...what a brat..after we came back home...me n nadia played some games on the playstation...then mum told me that mimi n eera is coming...oh well...nvm...mimi n eera came n all of us played the playstation...hmm..not all of us...eera used my computer..to play neopets...n look what she did to my account there...she changed my bank account from bronze saver to platinum extra...what the heck!!!!!! it cost 25 000NP u know....n i only got 42 000NP in my bank...but its a bit weird...she changed my account to Platinum Extra..but still my neopoints is still the same..hmm...she's weird...hahahaha...

mimi n eera went back at 5pm...n i was already half asleep on the living room sofa...my aunt called n asked me whether i want to follow her to go back 'Kampung'...i politely declined...nah..with Jasper's bbq is coming..there's no way im gonna go to 'Kampung' man...im sorry i don't wanna go to 'Kampung'...its not because my mum didnt let him..in fact she asked me first whether i wanna go...but no....i dont want to go back to 'Kampung'....

bro came back with bad news....the guitar that he wanna buy..SOLD OUT...muahahaha..serve you right...then he bought this laminated old pic of Geylang Serai Market...but the date printed there is wrong...its suppose to be before 1967....dad was 11 years old in 1967...mum was only 10...Geylang Serai is a place where Dad grew up....n now...the apt block that he used to lived...where my mum,dad n bro used to lived...is now DEMOLISHED...sad isnt it?? the old history is now gone....well i didnt live in Geylang....i grew up in Tampines...my family moved to Tampines in 1985 i think...that's 4 years before i was born...then my family moved to Woodlands on Christmas Day 1997....well my bro grew up in different part of Singapore...first it was Teban Gardens...then Geylang...after that Tampines....well enough about my family history...hahahaha..

did i ever tell you that Muse is coming to Singapore?? Yes they are coming..im excited...bt man...i wanna go..but i have no money to buy the tickets..it cost $85 each...that's the cheapest...any sponsors??? man...but i wanna go...haiz...

i've officially started my fanfic...im now at chapter 5 of my 2nd book...hehehe...i've got all the ideas already for what gonna happen in this book...i'll bet there gonna be a tragedy....ooohhhh...hehehehe..

ok anyways...i gotta finish up my chpt 5 now..
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment