Sunday 10 December 2006

Mad And Sad, But I'l Be Ok

hi punkettes...
yesterday im really mad and sad....!!!!! first thing..i cant go to Jasper bbq..cuz my dad wouldnt allow me....my mum tells me off first..her answer is a complete no no....but then i asked my dad..he said no too....argh!!!!!! y????? what did i do wrong this time???? i didnt go out for the whole week.....i miss the fun the 2nd time...

i told lara about it...she was definitely upset...she expects me to go..if i dont go..she cant go...im definitely upset....cuz i hate to dissappoint ppl..especially my best fren....but then today...im glad nana went with her...at least she can enjoy herself with jasper at the party...phew..im glad she's happy....

about me...im still sick..but i have my voice back...phew....my room is cleaned up and tidy now...just a few minor add in....mum wanted to put some shelf or wateva in my room...she wanted to go to ikea for that...maybe next week k mum??? i need stuff for my room too...

yazid IM last night on msn...he said that his workplace is having a mass presentation of what his job all about...the presentation is today....damn i cant go...then i asked yazid whether there is some other day...he said there is...and he will give me a call...or if im free...i'll call him...he's working in the office...whoa...cool aye....if i get the job then i can experience of being a office girl...like what mum wants so much....

the other day..mum n i fought cuz she nags too much...she really urge me to get a job...hey..im just waiting for my o levels...im not like a fresh graduate from Uni...geez!! while cleaning up my room the other day...i found some old stuff that ive lost..like some of my rings...and i also found a maple installation cd...hahaha.shld i start playing maple again??? but ive lost my account..i could activate it again the other time i wanted to play audition...oh well..we'll see....

thanks to mcfly media forum....n tamara...for uploading a DVDQ of Sorry's Not Good Enough video....thanks...

oh well...i guess..im ok already...glad to hear that Lara is enjoying her time there....have fun buddy!! ace just online...but soon he went offline after talking to me for a bit...hahahaha...i heard that R.O is being raped????hahahaha...how can this big fat guy got raped??? well ive read it on his blog...i dunno whether its true...or....he just made it up....wateva!

its been days..i didnt talk to my friends in the clique...ive talk to fana on msn...safiah???these few days...nope...iqah...recently...riona???? zero...she's never online lately....the only fren in the clique that i talked always...is Lara...cuz she's online like 24/7...now that her school term is over..so she's back to Nocturnal shift...hahahaha

oh well...i guess...i aint worried anymore...
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment