Friday 8 December 2006

Where's My Voice??

hi punkettes...
man!! today i spent about 6 hours cleaning up my room entirely...i've thrown most of my books...my wrkshts...my unwated cds....and anything that is crap in my room...6 hours...imagine..how tired i am!!??? haiz....and now im sneezing and coughing...cuz im allergic to dust!!! n then when i shouted for nadia to help me out a bit...i couldnt...i've lost my voice!!! aaahh....help...!!!! i cant lose my voice now...i cant mingle with ding yuan on sunday...NOOOOO!!!!!!! well not to worry...mum always have the perfect remedy for this...

ok now..what to wear on sunday??? i am totally have no idea...i'll think of something then...dang im tired...definitely i will sleep early today..depending...well today..i thought of follwing my bro to Singapore Poly...beause he is attending a talk there...well i just wanna go how it feels like to be inside my dream poly...but im stuck in the house cleaning my damnhole....haiz...but i've pluck in my mp3 and connect it to my ultra loud super bass speaker...it sounds like in a club..hahahaha...

eventhough i spent 6 hours of cleaning...the room is still not fully clean yet...i need to re-organize my closet...i need to arrange my clothes...and put them in hangers....then i can think about of wat to wear on Sunday....

argh!!! this running nose...i cant stand it...my eyes are red and watery and i cant talk and speak....damn im sick...argh!!!!!!!!!!! i cant sneezing!!!!!!! stupid dust!!! this is why sometimes i hate to clean my room....i'll get sick...

ok enough of today...im sick!!
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment