Wednesday 13 December 2006

My Week

hi punkettes...
im all better now...i ain't sick anymore..good for me..yay!!
well ive just came back from finding job..which turn out to be such a waste of time..
fana,safiah,nisa,nafisah n others....and i..waited for like 40 minutes for a stupid van to came by at the taxi stand near ang mo kio mrt....and it turn out..that we can't apply the job because we're underage...stupid policy...really hate it man...oh well...i didn't bother about the job anyways...

i called up Lara and asking her whether she wanted to come with me to Tampines Ikea...and she said yeah....since the others want to eat at Causeway Point Banquet...i asked Lara to meet there...so after i ate...then the both of us took Bus 168 to Tampines Ikea...we walked around there...i want to find things that could fit into my room...and i also want to survey a frame...i've got this school national day t-shirt that i designed myself...and i get most of my classmate to sign it...so i want to frame that t-shirt...and i saw the frame that i wanted...it cost $14.90...affordable price....

then after that we took the free shuttle bus to Tampines mrt..Lara wanted to eat so we went to Long John Silver....i am already full...so i didnt eat...after that walked around toys r us...Lara and i went nuts after we saw this really really really really really cute toy cat...which look like real...and even moved and meow like real...but it is a toy....so we played it for a while...i feel like buying that....but it cost $99.90....oh dang!!! we cant play it for long...cuz there's were a few malay guys were there...purposely stay there around that area...cuz there's us...geez!!!

then we went into a bookstore..and check out some mags...and horroscope books...and Vincent Ng's book...well not actually read...but to look at his body...lara went crazy...ahaha...bt i must say..that he has a really hot body...hahahaha...then we buy sweet talk drinks...and went home taking bus 969...straight to admiralty....

well that's my today...hmm yesterday...i went to Johor...cuz i dont for some reason...my aunt from KL..wanted to have a BBQ at the house...so we bought around 200 sticks of Satay...and 200 otak-otak...there were lots food...and yesterday too...i dont why i got mad...cuz my cuzins finished up my root beer...i dont even get to taste it....i was bloated yesterday...my cuzins think that im a rebel and also a spoilt brat...cuz in their point of view i get what i want...well hello!!! i dont get what i want ok...i've waited for years to get something...i bet you dont know that...

well they think...that i have a mp3...a computer with broadband internet...a handphone of my own...things like that makes me that im a spoilt brat...and oh another thing.... i kept changing my bags...oh please lah uzins...i aint a spoilt brat as what you think....i went home at night yesterday..cuz damn traffic jam...argh!!!! reached home around 1am...but i sleep around 4am...yeap...i wasnt that sleepy actually...but today i am....and also yesterday...fana msg me about this job thingy....

im gonna invite Saleha to come over to my place tmr...cuz she called me on my mobile today...asking me about where is 4th fret on the guitar...well i cant talk much on the phone...cuz my prepaid is low...so i decided to invite her tmr..and we both could play the guitar together...and im gonna show the guns n roses DVD that bro just bought...

i really cant wait to watch the second installment of Death Note...i want to see Light Yagami!!!!!!Kawaiii....well n also L of course...hahahaha....its gonna be out 28th December...wohooo!!!!

so that's all for today folks..
toodles..cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment