Thursday 1 February 2007

Dang!

hi punkettes..
how do you like the k-fedex video?? haha. i didn't like him but i like the video. sorry for not updating this site with proper news. haha. cuz im maintaining my other site, my mcfly fansite. its the first ever website for singapore fans. yay!! haha. it is tough work man, updating...maintaining...fixing the broken links. phew! im currently uploading all my instrumentals audio for that site now. dang!

ok now. o levels results are fucking near. ppl say its 9th Feb. dang! it is really really freaking me out. duh for god sake, i am scared especially about my science. esp physics, mr yap will freaking scream at me. and worst, what if i didn't do well??ITE??? Nooo...its not that ITE is bad though, but isn't it such a waste, if i know im gonna go ITE at last, i should have gone after N Levels. I'm going to Poly...I wanna go Poly!!! bro got a letter from SEAB cuz bro re took his english O Levels paper. they gave him a password in order for him to view his results online when the results is released. See!! Big Hint!! the results are near!!! im panicking!!!!

i watch goong s yesteday, it's not the sequel to princess hours but its another series called prince hours. thanks lara for saving my butt!!! i watch the first epi on crunchyroll and after watching it, i went to eat, lara was online that time. then, all of a sudden, lara told me that the series was removed from crunchyroll because of that license thingy....i was totally 'SHOCKED". yes i was. Lara search it on youtube, well they are a couple of it, but all is RAW, no subbed. then she totally save my arse.haha. she found another link, quite similar as youtube and it has the series.phew! so i watched it, and laughed all the way. Kang Hoo and his blur antics.hahaha.

i thought of going out today, but nah. i rather do my laundry. and maybe after that im doing my fics. truthfully, i need to do a lot of my fics right now. cuz first of all, my cuzin in msia are demanding it. whoa. 2nd of all, i've got so many ideas running through my head. i didn't managed to finish up my fics nowadays, cuz of the site. dang! but nevermind.

its already february today, so i wanna wish Justin Timberlake a happy belated birthday. his bdae was yesterday. his 26th. have fun JT!!

i might be going to another holiday again. haha. yeah. mum say we're going to pahang. whoa!! that far!! wow!! i haven't been there for so long, since my uncle move out from there. we might be going there on Chinese New Year. hmm..holiday again. well its great, a holiday before i start my poly life hopefully.

i need to save all my mcfly stuff cuz my computer is giving me signs of reboot. dang! it was late at night, while im putting my songs into my mp3...then all of a sudden a blue screen came with stupid error msgs. but thank god that i could restart it. phew. i better all my precious stuff before anything happens. esp my own rip of royal variety show. yes i ripped the entire show off TV, cuz mcfly in it. hahaha. but overall the show was really amusing. if you had seen this show, i like the fat ballerina part. hahaha.

yesterday also, my gave nisa a tutorial on how to blend using photoshop. haha. tbh, im not a photoshop expert cuz i dont use it. i dont like photoshop, i like to use Paint shop pro. so nisa, i leave all the blends to you aight?!! you can do it now. haha.

that's all for now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment