Saturday 3 February 2007

PGR.

hi punkettes...
i seriously couldn't stop laughing to mcfly's new video transylvania!! hahaha. im gonna die from laughter man. seriously!! its so damn funny!! dougie plays the main character which anne boleyn who falls in love with a middle class guy played by danny.and basically the video is about those 2...hmm tom played a bald dracula which really freaks me out...not because he is a dracula but he is bald...harry...hmm..he played dress up too.hehehe. but if you guys wanna see the video, download it at my mcfly fansite...the site link is available at the links sections.

ok now about my today...well like i said..i went to my 2nd cuzin engagement ceremony...well the future bride is ok....lovely...very nice...compatilbe with my cuzin...ok then...i went to my cuzin's house at about 1.45pm...n we went to the future bride house arnd 2.30pm..so arrived at yew tee...then exchange engagement rings....we eat...etc etc etc....and carry lots of souveniers back home...in my language is called 'hantaran'.

then went we arrive back at my cuzin's house...my cuzin said to me that i can take those chocolates that we received back home....i was like..what??really???wow!!??? i love chocolates!!! so i went nuts...thanks cuzin!! n then while he was away to send some food to his friends at work...he let me play his xbox 360....wow yay!! first i play this quest game called Kameo..then i changed to Project Gotham Racing...im nuts with this game..PGR...before this for PS2..im nuts with need for speeds and burn outs...but with xbox im nuts with PGR...wohoo...lamborghini...maserati...ferrari...buggati..you name it!!!

i am pretty impress with nadia for a while..she did a drift with just one try...wow!! nice work!! but i was a bit annoyed when she played Kameo...she bloody dont know how to play that game...n she make a hell a lot of noise when im playing....argh!! as annoying as always.

right now..as im writting this..im eating mars chocolate...hmmm...yummy!!!hahaha. i feel like going swimmng tmr..but nisa n lara cant make it..so oh well...some other day then..

oh well..that's it for today..
i wanna watch transylvania over n over n over n over n over again...
sorry...i cant help it man..perhaps today is my happiest day!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment