Thursday 22 February 2007

I love Kids...Maybe Not!?

hi punkettes..
After 2 days of work, i am quite tired, but im glad it's over.
I work as a Asst Kindergarden Teacher. Yeah, my first job. First day was very tiring because i have to take care of this kid name Jun Xiang. He's adorable but he's a 'special' kid. He doesn't follow class, he just wonders on his own. Loves to touch things, and he cannot see the door open.Why? When he see a door open, he will hold my hand and drag me to the door. He wanted out. I couldn't let him. It was hard to take care of that kid who doesn't know how to sit still. One more thing, he doesn't talk or anything. He's like a mentally disabled kid. But hey, it was fun taking care of him. But no, i won't do it again.

There's also a kid, damn i forgot his name who look like Jae Joong when he was young. First impression, "Jae Joong??" i thought. Hehehe. And there's also a kid, who is so so adorable. I mean he's going to be so handsome when he grow up. His name is Naufal.

Yup, that's my job for 2 days. It's nice to see them calling me a teacher. I don't actually interact much with these children. I don't know why, something creeps me out. I don't know what's the thing. They'll stare at me for a long time. And i was like, "what? why are you starring me like that kid?" Creepy.

Now that my job is over, the next thing is my paycheck! hahaha.

Yesterday, after work, Lara and I went to CP. We walk to CP cuz there's a lot of things I like to share with Lara about my work. And also we had a couple laugh recalling back those DBSK funny moments. I bought Just My Luck DVD. Eventhough i got most of the features of the DVD, but i just i want to keep it as a collection. Yup, I'm starting to collect my own DVD collection since Bro started it. Then we bought some drinks and ride the bus home.

After i got home, while watching the DVD, i fell asleep for like 2 hours there. Maybe because I'm so darn tired. I woke up to the sound of the doorbell, it was Nadia and her mum. Then i went online, then ate dinner and went online until nite.

Today after work, i went to Lara's house for a while to take some cds and then went home. Read Nisa's blog and she wanted to change her nick again to Kira. I laugh, honestly girl, it's not a good idea. You know why i laugh cuz it's reminds me of my late Light Yagami, The original KIRA of Death Note. If you watch death note, you'll know what i mean. Think of something else buddy! Or change the spelling into like Kyra(hmm..that's sounds like Tyra) or Keira (Hmm..that's like Keira Knightley).

I really really really want to change my Mp3 asap!!! I couldn't stand without it. And in fact, i want it done before my holidays. Mum told me that one of my relatives from msia is getting married on Dan's bdae which is 12 March. Ok cool, but no big deal.

well that's about it..
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment