Wednesday 21 February 2007

2 Parks In One Day.

hi punkettes.
Presenting Kim Jae Joong! Well he's from my latest crave right now which is DBSK(Dong Bang Shin Ki). Yes, I'm stuck watching back korean dramas again after Goong. Jae Joong's stage name is Hero. Lara and I are currently addicting to anything Korean right now. I think Lara is a bigger fan of K-pop and K-dramas. Apart from Jae Joong, I also like Xiah Kim Junsu from DBSK. These 2 are my top 2 fave korean lads. Move over Joo Ji Hoon, to old for me but i still like you my prince.Haha. Well the song you're currently listening now called Balloon by DBSK. I love this song cuz it's cute and the MV is also cute. It's a bit childish but cute! CUTE IS THE FACTOR HERE! But these guys of DBSK are super talented, they can sing,dance,act,play instruments. Wow! Hehe.

Well, eventhough im into DBSK nowadays but hey, I still bloody love McFly. They're no.1 to me always!!

What about my today? Hmm. I did a little bit of spring cleaning. Haha. It's almost spring. Mum asked Dad what to eat for lunch and Dad said "why don't we eat out." Everyone agreed. Initially we wanted to go CP Banquet but Dad suggest to Vivo City cuz he never been there. So went to Vivo City, my 3rd time there. Ate at Banquet. Went to the roof garden where there's a magnificent view. Took a couple of pictures there. I'm like a tour guide cuz it is my dad, mum and bro first visit. So since I've been there twice, i mostly showed them the way.

After a short trip around Vivo, I wanted to go Kent Ridge Park. It's nearby. Bro said it has a magnificent view. So we went there, yup, bro was right, the view was spectacular! Kent Ridge Park is acutally a hill. You can see other various island of Singapore and also Keppel Shipyard. Again we took some pictures.

On the way back home, we went to MacRitchie Reservoir Park. My mum and dad wanted to see this place cuz it's been a long they've been there. I only been there once, and that time was for my ex-secondary school X-Country. We sat there for a little while and take in the breeze. Then we went home. I fell asleep in the car on the way back home. Hehehe.

Arrive home, and i watched Kung Pow! Hahaha. A really hillarious movie, my favourite was the cow fighting of course. I had that footage in my phone.

Hmm.What else? Oh ya, 2 online friends of mine, Amirah and Nazurah told me that McFly's latest album Motion In The Ocean(MITO) is out in Singapore. Yay! But, the price is $69.90 in HMV. Dang! I wanna buy it. I have the money, but I wanna save my money for other things. Oh well, I can buy some other time. Haiz. Oh speaking of McFly, I was quite surprised to receive a comment from Carrie Fletcher (Tom's sister). It was weird, cuz she sent me this tracker profile thingy. But i read her blog on Myspace and she said that her account was hacked. So it wasn't her who posted all those comments. Aha! Just as i thought! Weird though, Carrie won't have time to send stupid comment like that. If she wanted to comment someone, she does it properly.

Well gotta go.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment