Tuesday 20 February 2007

Happy Lunar New Year!

hi punkettes..
first of all i wanna say sorry to my buddy, nisa for being mad at you because of the mcfly site layout. yes i was indeed really pissed. the thing was really messy, and i couldn't update. And everytime you wanted to change a layout you didn't tell me, im mad about this too. next time, you want to change a layout tell me k. before you could change the layout, let me preview it first. k. sorry buddy!

ok, i wanna say happy chinese new year. its the year of the pig. Hehe. i was born in the year of the snake. hisssssss....hahaha.

anyways, my glad that my family is gathered. i mean, all are at home. my dad n bro is not working. so on sunday, we decided to have breakfast at the beach. yeah. first we went to geylang to buy our breakfast and then headed to changi beach. it was so packed with ppl pitching tents by the beach. and i must say, all malays! typical. so my dad found a spot and i lay a mat and we ate our breakfast. it was so nice n breezy on a sunny day. we chill out for a while, watch a concert being played at my bro's 7 inch screen portable dvd player.
then it started to get cloudy. so we decided to pack. it was raining while we're in the car but soon, it's sunny again.

while in the car, mum said that she wanted to know where punggol jetty was. so we explore the whole neighbourhood area of punggol. and yes, it was easy to find it. and guess what, i finally know where jasper house is. i know its punggol 17th ave but i dont have the slightest idea where it actually is. i text lara for his house no.(hey i ain't stalking) cuz i wanna look at his house as what lara previously describe it to me. well actually, i think his house is somewhere in northshores bungalows. the house there looks the same, so jasper's house could be similar to that.

after a drive around in punggol 17th ave. we went to punggol jetty at punggol beach, quite nearby to punggol 17th ave. it was nice, but the facilities in under development. there's shipyard right in front of it. so we sat near the beach, while nadia and i soak our feet in the sea. when its time to go home, i realised that my right foot was bleeding. i don't know how it happened? did something bite me or my foot was hit by a rock? perhaps one of those 2. well it was minor, no big deal. right now it still leaves a scar.

that was sunday, my monday. hmmm....my family went to visit my grandma. that's all. i thought we're going to go out again like visiting botanic garden. i really really want to go to that place, cuz its been years n years n years since ive been there. but in the end, plan cancelled. haiz. basically my family spend the day at home.

i dunno what is the plan for tmr. oh well. but on wednesday, im going to repair my MP3. yes, i broke it. it wasnt my fault actually. i was trying to download songs into my MP3 and the usb port didn't detect. worst, i couldn't switch on my MP3 at all!! i started to panic! then i thought of the warranty. phew i still have it! 12 months valid from date of issue which is 2nd july 2006. double phew! i asked lara to come along on wednesday and she said yes. yay! i want it done asap! before i could go on holiday again.

speaking of holiday, im going to the very northern part of msia on 10th,11th,12th,13th march for holiday. sad that dad couldn't get work leave though. hey, im going on holiday on Danny's bdae. hahaha. just realised that. i wanna shop till i drop at the msia/thailand border, padang besar. yay! first thing i wanna buy is a hoodie. weird choice but thats the first thing i wanna buy.

so that's about it.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment