Wednesday 14 February 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

hi punkettes...
well today is Valentine's Day and im dateless...hahaha. no big deal actually. im not really desperate for a date. blargh! guess what, today, im on a date. a date with my girlfriends, and we went to the zoo. hahahaha.

nisa called me yesterday and i was shocked when she say that we're going to the zoo today. lucky us and thanks to sheila for the tickets! we got 4 tickets free. a short while after nisa's call, lara text me and she asked about today's plan(we're supposed to go out together,but to somewhere else). i told her about the other girls plan of going to the zoo, and i also told Lara about the free tickets but unfortunately, the tickets was already occupied by me,nisa,safiah and fana. if lara want to go, she have to pay for the admisson. lara said she will confirm with me asap.

my alarm clock rang about 7.45am but lazy me, i woke up 15 mins late. i quickly rush off to shower, and get ready. i am really particular about my hair, it always makes me late. tbh, i really hate my hair today, it didnt go well as i expected and i had bad make-up. argh!! as i got ready, dad came into my room and gave me some cash. hehehe. i didn't ask for it but he gave it to me. thanks dad!! he gave me about 20bucks.

i have to wait lara at under my block cuz that's our usual meeting place. sorry for being late lara.hehe. so we took the train and supposed to meet the others at marsiling but nisa text me and told to meet them at choa chu kang instead. oh well. while in the train, i don't know why i couldn't stop singing the korean 3 bears song. its a children song mostly sang by korean kids. i get to know this song from Rain while watching his Korean drama, Full House while i was on holiday last december. Lara can't stop singing to another version of that song, but this time it was 3 Dogs. hahahaha. the 3 bears song is now stuck in my head. dang!haha.

met the rest at choa chu kang and then took bus 927 straight to the zoo. seriously this is my first ever trip to the zoo again after 12 years. yup, that long. the last time ive been there where i was 6 years old. now im 18 so that makes 12 years. and so much had changed!

first bought KFC cuz im damn hungry cuz i havent ate breakfast. i only drink hot tea in the morning cuz that's a must for me. lara,safiah and i bought our meals and then i accompany lara to the ticket booth to purchase her tickets. then the journey began! we saw lots of animals like tigers,snakes,bears,giraffe and so much more. i got to see my fave animal, Polar Bear!! yes,other than cats, i love bears!! that's why i couldn't stop singing the 3 bears song.hahahaha.

there's a play pool in children's world, so each of us took off our shoes and dip our foot into the pool. well its really not that deep, it is meant for visitors to dip their foot into the pool actually. we had a couple of laugh.hahaha. yeah. Then move on to playworld! yes to be honest, i was behaving like a total 6 six year old over there. all the childmood memories i had at that place came back again. i saw the exact same playground i used to play with my childhood friends from kindergarden and with my cuzins. while safiah,fana n nisa ate their lunch, Lara and I hog the swings from the kids. muahahahaha!!

then we walked again to finish up the whole zoo tour. and then fana bought some merchandise and we went home. we took bus 927 back to choa chu kang. stood there for quite a while figuring out where to go next. walk around Lot 1 mall and then finally, nisa decided to go home, fana and safiah went to sheila's house while Lara and I went to Causeway Point.

my legs really start to hurt so so so so bad. Lara and I were dragging our feets along while in CP. I bought a drink and Lara bought a drink and a biscuit. then we drag our hurting feet into the bus home. damn! my legs really hurt so bad.

i got home and went straight to shower cuz i don't want to smell like animal poo!! hahaha.after shower, watch the TV and fell asleep while watching it. i woke up, ate dinner and watch TV again. after that, i went into my room and bust some chords with my guitar. then TV again and finally went online.

someone added me on msn. she' from england and she like mcfly and dbsk. wow!!!! cool!! we talked a lot about dbsk and she even want to write a fic about them with me! cool aye!!??? speaking of dbsk, i need to watch all their mini dramas,balloon mv,vacation,tokyo holiday again. can't get enough of them lately.hehehe.

so that's my valentine's day.
girls just wanna have fun.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment