Friday 14 December 2007

준수오빠, 생일축하합니다!


hi punkettes

준수오빠, 생일축하합니다!
Basically it says, Junsu oppa, Happy Birthday!
Yes, it is my love at first sight for DBSK, Kim Junsu birthday. His birthday is tmr though.But in case I forgot I wanna wish him a Happy 21/22 Birthday. He's 22 in Korea but in English calendar he's 21. Korean birthdays are weird. Hehe.

Oh ya, a very Happy Birthday to Kim Junsu's twin too, Kim Junho.
So Happy Birthday!!! May All your wishes comes true, and stay healthy and cheerful always!Best of health to you okay, darling! Love you!

This is Junho(left) and Junsu(right) when they were young. How cute!!
Let's reflect when is the first time I saw Junsu. It's around Jan 07, I was watching MTV. Then a korean mv was on. It is a guy and a girl duet called Timeless. I said to myself, the guy is cute! Then the next day, I asked Erika to search the song for me. The song was by Jang Ri In and Xiah Junsu. Then I found that Junsu was part of DBSK. So that's where I started to love for DBSK! And Xiah Junsu was the first member that I like, before hubby Jaejoong came along. Haha.
Happy Birthday!
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment