Thursday 13 December 2007

hoo-lee-dae moooddd

hi punkettes

today is like my bad and my good day at the same time.
bad, simply because, first thing in the morning, i had kaya spread on my shirt, then during class, my skirt torn off. haiz. luckily i got my black shawl. and i wrapped arnd it as a skirt. clever am i? haha. hey, it's stylish okay! haha.

good, cuz class ends at 1pm. and we're like having 6th p at 12.30pm. no ppt. juz plainly do wrksht. fun rite. slack. then we went lunch at pizza hut wif our cognitive faci anne marie. cuz today might be her last lesson with us, she might be leaving for germany to follow her husband. sad isn't it. she is the nicest faci ever.

someone needs to get a real 'rembat' from the class. i dun want to mention the name. i believe the whole class know. except for those dumb dumbs ah. class watch out for my pm on msn. we nid to discuss this matter. hehehe. the devil inside fiza starting to talk. muahahaha. 'tanduk fiza dh kluar, so beware ehk." this person nk step cute jek. ish. menyampah. dh lah tk buat keje, gagap lak tu, nk step cute. getting on my nerves man.

now im at my grandma's house cuz aunt went out wif my cuzins to celebrate cuzin mira bdae. so im here to stay wif grandma till she comes back. im bored to death. hurray for the internet!! phew! haha.

holiday is approaching. I so bloody need it la. im dead tired nowadays. the weather is so nice to sleep all day. to cut short im in the holiday mood now. xmas is approaching. i want xmas presents plzz...hahaha. i want psp slim for xmas. can can can? hahaha.

to ain, sorry i cant come to watch oddessy this saturday. going shopping wif mum at johor ah. and also im going to cut my hair. yes, i am going to have a new hairdo. bob with 'bangs' perhaps. not sure. but i will cut my hair this saturday.

i'll upload pics as soon i get home okie.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment