Monday 10 December 2007

Holiday Mood. Haiz.



hi punkettes...


last saturday, i came down to millenia walk with Erika and fiqah to support kyra on her fashion design competition. But in the morning i went to peninsular with mimi cuz she wanted to buy rock band tees. I saw H.I.M t-shirt which I really really like, but Im scared that If i bought it, mum will go bezerk. Probably i will buy some other band like Muse, or 30 secs to mars, some other time. I want to buy a skinny too, a white one.

Thanks to Mimi too, I got the McFly 2008 Calendar. Hey, I am still a fan of McFly. Well, stupid me, I actually completely forgot to bring cash. I was cashless on that day. Stupid right!!?? I simply to bring my cash. Girl, I promise to pay you back, just remind me about it, I may forget about it. But thanks to mimi too, I got a scream from her mum. She suppose to go home after she meet me, but she went somewhere else. Then her mum called me and she was screaming as soon I told her that Mimi went somewhere else. How I am suppose to know where she went? That idiot switch off her phone. Fucker.

So anyways, Kyra's team didnt win. They got a consolation prize. Well, good job for making it to the finals. I like your cape. But the colour combination, I gotta agree with that big haired judge. Hehe. But hey, learn from criticism aight?!

So kyra, this is your best shot. Haha.

It's been raining for a few days. The weather is cooling, makes me fall asleep.
School has been ok but sometimes it is suxs. GG is kinda crazy nowadays.

Some of my classmates have our own little miss and mr men nicknames. I'm little miss stubborn.
Azri-Mr Chatterbox
Ain-Little Miss Busy
Minah-Little Miss Twin
Zul-Mr Forgetfull
Khai-Mr.Greedy
Dian-Little Miss Vain
Weiling-Little Missy Bossy
Amanda-Little Miss Late
and much more.

Today, I didnt come to sch, simply because I overslept. My phone was under my pillow and I couldn't hear a single alarm sound coming from it. Yes, I woke up at 11am. Judging from my classmates msn nicks right now, I believe that the problem for today which is Science is tough. Was it? Hehe.

Oh ya, Kyra, What are you going to do with the dresses? I was thinking to setup our business, u know, our own label that we've created long time ago. Shall we? And thanks for the wallie of my hubby!!

Ok now, that's all for now.
I'm so in holiday mood.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment