Friday 21 December 2007

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha!

hi punkettes...

well, yesterday is Hari Raya Aidiladha and also my bdae according to islamic calendar. Yeah, I was born on Hari Raya Aidiladha, that's what my mum says. So I am 19 yesterday.
Hmm...yesterday's celebrations? It was normal. And it is the first time I didn't celebrate with my mum's side cuz all of them went to KL to my aunt's house and celebrate there. Tisk!
If not cuz of bro's NS re-service today, my family will be at KL now. Darn!

Yesterday, mum woke me up at 7am. She told me to get ready by 8am. Then 8am, we went to Cik Dah's house where grandma is, bro dropped us there then he went to prayers. I had my breakfast there. Mum's sambal goreng is the best. I really really adore her sambal goreng. Then after a while, Mak Mok came with more food. Nasi Bryani!! OMG! Another fave of mine. I ate a lot of it.

Then about 10am, all of us went to Johor to Mak Long's house. It was raining heavily, so thank god there's no traffic jam at the Causeway. I fell asleep on the way. At Mak Long's house, there's even more food!! There I played with my nieces and nephew. Some of them are irritating, but it's ok. Kids, what do you expect. Haha.

There's this particular cat at Mak Long's house which is super tamed. I mean, so the manja. He slept on my lap. Haha. About 6pm, we went home.
But on the way home, I kept on sneezing in the car. Must be the cat. Cuz it's far, was all over the carpet and also me. Urgh!

Back home, I didn't feel well. But one thing made me feel good.
I check my webmail, and Nicole from NTU emailed me. I met her from the AFA workshop. She emailed that our film, won the Best Film Project. We won a very expensive canon camera which Kent(the one who look and sound like Simon Amstell) estimated worth around $1600. We decided to distribute the money equally. Yay! So I should get $400!! Haha. First thing I wanna buy is PSP slim!! Modified! Haha. Then the rest of the money I can shop, or maybe pay for my driving classes fee.Yay!

I'm still sick with flu now. Haiz. But at least I got good sleep. Haha.
Hmm..what else, Hady Mirza won Asian Idol. I voted!! Haha. Oh ya, yesterday, me and my aunts and cuzins watch the repeat of Asian Idol. And we were like judging each of the idol's performance. And we even fought about who is best and who is not. Haha.

Hmm what else...
The other day, I found a way to play all most of my favourite Sega Genesis Mega Drive games on my laptop! I am so so happy. It's been 10 years since I last played the Sega games. Thank you Sega Emulator!! My favourites are Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic and Knuckles, Tiny Toons, MJ Moonwalker, The Flinstones, Chase HQ...etc etc. I wanna download more!

Oh, anyone got Counter Strike Source??? I wanna play it!! The graphic is the best!! Those who have it, PM me plzz!!

Ok then, that's about it.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment