Monday 31 December 2007

Highs And Lows

hi punkettes...

It's the end of the year. Wow, a year has passed so fast. Hmm...this year has been a great year. I promised to make it awesome but nah...it is just great.
Highlights?? Hmm let me think...

Some of the good ones are...
1. I passed my O Levels.
2. Got into a Poly.
3. Got a laptop. (My baby)
4. Got a lot of new friends. Some are horny, some are wacky, some are crazy. But all of them are awesome!!!
5. Summer date with a hot guy. (Hehehe)
6. Had a lot of fun and laughter.

There's always bad ones right....like
1. I had a not so good bdae celebration.
2. Attempted suicide for the 3rd time. (Yes, for 3 times already, yet Im alive)
3. Heartbroken.
4.Depression

and lots of other not so good stuff that I don't wanna say it. Too painful to remember.

But hey, i wont let history repeat itself. No way. I try my best not to.
So for the year ahead, I wish for the best and hopefully I can face the challenges that lies ahead.
Fiza hwaiting!! Hahaha!

New Year is coming so Im setting new resolution too. Hmm. Haha.

So I Wanna wish you guys HAPPY NEW YEAR!! HELLO 2008!!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment