Monday 3 December 2007

Hot N Cold

hi punkettes..

Yes, I'm finally back from hiatus. I need to get some peace in my mind when everything seems so messed up with me. I've been dissapointed, pissed off and much more. I'm being too sensitive. But that's me, I'm a sensitive person. Nt many ppl might know it, but yes, I'm sensitive. I get 'kecik hati' or dissapointed easily.

After 3 days at kampung, there's a lot of experiencing going on. Me and My cuzin met a ghost. We're not sure it was a ghost but my cuzin claim that he saw it.
This happens on Saturday night. All of my cuzin are bored to death. We are REALLY bored! No entertainment at all. So we decided to go for a night walk. It was pitch black but only with the help of a torchlight. As we were walking along, my cuzin said that he saw a white figure After he said that, we ran like hell.
Thank god I managed to video it using my hp, this is what we saw in the video. Just focus on the right of the video, after I say "Can you flash it to your face?" to my cuzin, see a white figure appearing behind her.







Well, Im not sure it was a ghost or what. But it seems like it.

Then after that experience, my cuzins , my nephew and I decided to play blackjack. But there's a catch on whoever lost the round. Draw something ridiculous on the faces with face paint. It was damn funny.
Look at our faces, I was an italian man.

Here's another way on how we kill our boredom. It was 1.30am, 2 of my cuzins and I were chit chatting and telling some jokes. Then we found a motorcycle dashboard and we decided to play with it. Here's another video of it.



This shows on how bored we are in the middle of the night. Everyone was asleep except for the 3 of us.
The temperature at kampung was hot as hell during the day but cold as ice in the night. It was cold in the night. We don't even use fans while we are sleeping. Most of us were on jackets and sweaters.

I came home on Monday and damn, flu came back. I sleep for the rest of the day.
Cuz I'm plain tired. Haiz.

I just realised that the trip to the kampung, is like the first time we went back together with my relatives since 10 years ago. Haha. Yeah. It was fun. All the memories we used to have 10 years ago, came back to our minds. We laugh and talk about it.

I'll post more pictures when i have time okie.
But right now, Im back with the flu bug. Ish.

toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika




No comments:

Post a Comment