Thursday 6 March 2008

I Need A Retreat

hi punkettes...

Seriously, I need a retreat. A holiday, I mean.
Well first my family plan for Sarawak, then cancelled. Curses!
Then, on Easter weekend, probably I am going to Pahang.
But then again, curses to the JI Leader.

Look at the massive traffic jam to Johor at Singapore checkpoint!!
Fuck! Curses to the J.I leader. I'm so fed-up lah!
Oh god, please let the police find this idiot, A.S.A.P!!
Cuz seriously, I need a retreat.

There's a retreat opportunity for me.
My aunt from Malaysia offered me to follow her to Penang, cuz there's space in her car for 1 person.
Mum asked me today. But then, my heart was 50/50.
Cuz next week, my class might be having an outing together,(It has been postponed for the millionth time).
Now I am like wanting to go for the holiday and also wanting to go for the class outing which is unconfirmed.

ARGH!!!

Seriously, every time in my prayers, I pray for that idiot J.I Leader to be captured.
I'm sure lots of us wanted a retreat!!
Curses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm pissed!
Now where's my ice-cream?? I need to eat them!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment