Tuesday 18 March 2008

Unseen Baby Pictures..

hi punkettes...

Today, dad seems so weird, as soon as came home from work, he gave me a box to open, as soon as I opened the box, I screamed and flee, standing on a chair. A black plastic lizard came out from the box. Ish! What has got into my dad? Hmm....Haha!

I discovered some unseen baby pictures of mine while I was at my uncle's house in KL the other day. I was like, "Is that me? Gosh, I look so boyish,"





I look more like a boy than a girl. Gosh! Haha!

I've been practicing playing the piano quite often lately. Just a while ago, I learn how to play one of DBSK's song, Proud. Next, I want to learn Micky Yoochun's Fox Rain song.
And, I know how to play the piano part of Big Bang's Lies, the intro! Haha! I even recorded it in my phone. Hehe!

Just another a few more weeks till school opens. Damn, I am scared! Haha! Yes I am!
New Term. New Timeslot. (Starts at 8.30am!). New Classmates. New Modules. Argh!!
I wanna shop before school opens. Who wanna come with me? Haha!

My BTT is about a month away and yet still I havent study. Hehe!

Ok ppl, that's about it for now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment