Saturday 22 March 2008

T3

hi punkettes...

Finally, I went to T3 yesterday! Wahaha.
I am supposed to go on a family holiday this weekend but it was cancelled.
So yesterday, Dad suggested to go to T3.





The first thought I step into T3 was 'Damn, it seems familiar like KLIA,"
Seriously, the design was much like KLIA but prettier.
It was big of course.

Then Dad wanted to eat at Swensen's.
You know what, I was so so so pissed at Nadia.
We came to Swensen's and you know she ordered?

Chicken Rice!

For heavens sake, it was Swensen's and the only thing that you ordered is Chicken Rice?!
Argh!! Dad says, it's okay. Blargh!!
Most of us ordered Ice Cream and Bro ordered Salmon and Mushroom Pasta.
I am so not gonna eat at such restaurant with her again!!
And right now as I am writting this, she saw my entry and she said, "It's my wish la, I want to taste Swensen's chicken rice!"
I grabbed a whatever I could lay my hands on and threw it at her. It was a book.
I don't want to have a quarrel with her cuz Mum is there.

Argh! Forget about it la! Lazy to quarrel with a kid!

I wanna say a Happy Belated 18th Birthday to Ling! I'm sorry for the late wish!
미안해요!! (Mianhaeyo!) Which means I'm sorry in Korean. Haha.

Speaking of I'm Sorry, my blog song is I'm Sorry by Gummy feat T.O.P!




Yeah, it was the video that has his kissing scene that the netizens were talking about.
So here's the video:

Actually I don't mind about the kissing cuz it was just a mere peck, but the fact that TOP look so hot yet again on a motorcycle, a super bike to be exact. Whoo...Hot hot hot!

Nowadays, as soon I got online, I seriously don't know what to do.
I was like, "What am I gonna do online?"
And then I get bored easily. Dang!

Today, I was watching MTV and there's this FT Island concert tix contest.
I log in to Mtvasia website and entered, then...
"This Contest Opens for Malaysian Viewers only"
Hmph!
Oh well, I just submit my entry, you'll never know your luck. Haha!

That's about it for today,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment