Thursday 20 March 2008

My Mind Went Blank Entry.


hi punkettes..

It's me in the above picture! Fierce aye? Haha....NOT!
It was Azri's idea to take pictures at CWP carpark using my camera.
Well, yesterday, it was raining and I have to meet GG.
Ain left first cuz she got DK training, then left me, Minah and Azri.
We hang out for a while, ate sushi and took more pictures.



Then decided to go back to RP for fun to surprise Ain but end she surprised us.
The matriculation process is still going on in the school plus the IT Show.
And this year, they recommend HP laptops along with the usual Acer and Fujitsu!
The offered 3 brands rather than 2 last year! Grrr...

Ok, I've received the buddy photoshoot pictures which was overdue long long time ago.



Those are 2 out of many photos we took. So lazy to upload more. Haha.

I was browsing through Kyra's photobucket link and saw a wallpaper she made for the clique.

Nice! Vibrant colours! She's definitely a photoshop pro. Haha.

Saleha just called and asked me to buy the WRSS 10th Aniverssary concert tix in school.
Shout out to my cliques! You guys wanna come or not??!! It's on 29th March at RP TRCC.
Tix is on sale for $12 in school get it at General Office.
I think I wanna asked Mimi to buy for me then I pay her then.
So tell me if you guys wanna come okie, girls? A.S.A.P!

2 weeks more till school reopen...whoa!
I'm nervous. Brrr...
And I changed the blogskin(again!) I get sick of Blogskin easily.

That's about it,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment