Sunday 2 March 2008

Rainy Day Out

hi punkettes...

Now, my legs are hurt due to much walking yesterday. Haha!
Yeah, I suppose to go out with my clique yesterday except for Fiqah cuz she got Soccer training.
Then as I was getting ready, Kyra msg me saying she can't go cuz she is sick.
Ok, no problem, cuz I know from the day before yesterday she is sick.
Then I asked the rest, last minute one by one back out. Grrr....I was pissed for a moment there.

Me and Erika were already dressed up for the meet.
So in the end, both of us just went out. Cuz I once I'm dressed, I don't want to change back.

We both went to Jurong East first, cuz I want to bring Erika to eat at Zingdo.
Yes, she finally eat there. Haha!
I ordered Chicken Kimchi Myon set while she ordered Rice balls with chicken wings.
After we eat, walk around IMM for a while.
Erika bought some sushi at Giant and I bought a DBSK mousepad at Comics Connection. Haha!

Then sat at the rooftop garden to eat the sushi, while deciding where to go next.
We end up deciding to go Botanic Gardens as what we previously plan with our clique.

Took the MRT drop at Clementi and then took the bus no.7.
We almost missed the bus stop to alight. Haha!
We drop at in front of Gleaneagles Hospital, then cross the road to Botanic Gardens.

Wow! It has been 16 years!
The last time I went there when I was just 3 years old. Hehe!
Definitely so much has changed.

So we walked around the whole park.
Erika told me that the size of the Botanic Garden is 1/4 the size of Central Park in NYC.
Whoa! Haha!
And so we took some pictures,


The front gate.


Swans and the Swans' Lake



And then we saw a bonzai that has a name which reminds of our past,

It's IXORA! Haha! The name reminds me of my disbanded suppose to be all girl rock band which I formed with Erika and Kyra with the same name as the bonzai flower.


And we saw different kind of flowers.



It was drizzling but that's not a problem eventhough it gives problem to my hair. Haha!
After we are tired of walking around, we finally decided to go home. It's getting late.

So that's about our rainy day out. Haha!
And I still hope that my clique will have time again so that we can go out altogether.

Back home, I played the sims 2 until late at night.
Hehe. Today, I'm going to do the same thing, which is playing the sims 2.
Cuz Im bored and nothing to do at home, and playing games is the only option apart from surfing the net.

that's about it,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment