Thursday 27 March 2008

Photoshoot Again

hi punkettes...

First of all, I wanna say sorry to Minah, cuz I can't make it today to accompany her to Sim Lim.
I woke up and then realised that I'm home alone. Mum went out. I was like, "Oh damn!"
I immediately text Minah and said I couldn't make it cuz mum wasn't home and she's without keys! Gomen!

Ok next, Tuesday, went out with Kyra, Erika, Fiqah and Safiah to do a photoshoot.
Kyra directed it. The shoot was okay, the picture turns out okay. I'll post it once they are edited.
It was hardwork to do a proper photoshoot and the day was scorching hot. It rained for a while then the sun comes out. I was tired and almost wanted to pass out, cuz I was sick at that time.

Dad found a new phone on the way back home from work on Monday. It was a bloody cool phone! Motorola Rokr E6! Touchscreen! Dad teased me with that "Wanna exchange phones?" look. And obviously, it means No. Then on Tuesday, his Sim card got block. I don't how it happens. How on earth it get lock. Mum says that the previous owner of the phone might have block it.

So I searched the net for the PUK code. No Results.
Then I tried to call Singtel. Voila! It works.
Dad seems proud. Wahaha. Tensai! (which means genius in Japanese)

I've been searching the net for new games lately. And now I'm downloading burnout 3 for me and Erika. Then while it was downloading, it got an error. At 60%! Grrr... Now I have to start downloading it again.

Just another 2 more weeks till school starts. Whoa!
Just another a few more days to my hospital appointment. Whoa!
Just another a few more days to the FT Island concert in KL. Erika, Whoa!!
Just another a few more days to April's Fools. Whoa!
Just another a few more weeks to my BTT. Whoa!!!!!

I was checking out Kyra's blog the other day and boom, I saw Big Bang!
She featured the song Always and the video on her blog. Wahahahaha!
Cool! Keep on listening to their songs! I'm starting to listen to NEWS songs too! Hehehe!
Lately I've been hooked up with their song Taiyou No Namida.

Today, Mum bought me a couple of health supplements for me. I was like, "Huh?!"
She bought this huge bottle of Joint foods pills which are meant for the knee.
She told me to eat it since I have this knee disorder thingy. In my heart I was like, "Oh no, Not again!?" Cuz seriously, she have been buying all sorts of health supplements for the family. Which is good but It can be a waste of money. Health supplements aren't cheap you know.
This supplement that she just bought cost 69 bucks! Haiz.

Now it's raining, and I just got a flu. Dang! (Azri's new catchphrase which I used long time ago)
Tmr, GG wanted to meet and I don't think I can go with this flu. Maybe, we'll see ok.

Hmm...what else? Kpop news?
DBSK and Big Bang is on tour separately. So news about them gonna be quiet for a while.
Suju? Hectic Schedule as always.
Speaking of Suju, their fans really really really against on adding a new member. Well me too!
Cuz 13 is a number for Suju. NO MORE ADDING OF MEMBERS! 13 IS ENOUGH!
And Hankyung is officially 1 of the 10 torch bearer for the Beijing Olympics! Hurrah! Saw a few pics of him leaving Korea to Beijing at the Airport. His fans cleared the passageway especially for him so he can walk through easily cuz Hankyung is not feeling well lately. Aww...! I love those kind of fans!

I think that's about it for now. The flu is killing me.
toodles..Cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment