Monday 21 August 2006

Here I Go Again

ok punkettes...here i go again..
where was i...oh yes...let's talk about my sunday
Sunday:
slept at 12.30am...because my cuzins,Nurul Nadia,Ayu and I were talking about girl stuff until late at night...i slept with my Mp3 on...wake up to realise that my Mp3 battery was flat...nvm..cuz i got a spare one...then that fat Nadia woke me up....saying that all of us are going to a wedding ceremony at Kluang...its in Johor...just 1 1/2hr drive...so i got up..get down to the kitchen..when back up again..to wake Ayu n Nurul Nadia up...dang..lots of exercise...

so went for shower...n then got dress up...put on make-up...and go...bro arrived early in the morning...there's 3 cars going...1 is the MPV...2nd My car...3rd..my uncle's car....that's it..
it was quite a long journey...but i managed to sleep...hahaha...typical me...on the highway my bro got jealous bcuz the MPV was freaking fast....besides the engines is 2.0...when our car is 1.5...big difference... got there...i dunno many of them...but ppl were staring at me...for some reason...i dunno y...starring at me from head to toe...nvm...there were lots of meet and greet...ate the food...that's it...more hugs n kisses...went back home...

on the way home...visit ayer hitam..cuz my aunt wanted to buy some plastic flowers...hahaha...on the highway back home...the car and the MPV was behind each other...my bro pointed me to the dashboard..."look 150km/hr....crazy!!"i was sitting at the front seat and i laughed...damn that MPV was fast...arrived home...chill for a while...i challenged my pro gamer cuzin wawan, shukri and fiqri to a game of 'Carrum'....i came in 2nd...Fiqri won...Dang..nvm..but it was fun...Then i got the news that my cuzin Fatin went through to the semi-final for her taekwondo tournament...great...and soon 1hr later...she went through to the finals...whoa...so i decided to watch her fight at the nearby stadium....but at last she came in 2nd...she was dissapointed for quite a bit...but hey...its a gd thing....at least she did her best...i told her..last year she got 3rd then this year she got 2nd...maybe next year 1st perhaps???you'll never know your luck....i said...hahaha...

i got home back to singapore late at night...to prevent traffic jam...the car was pack man...6ppl in one car...whoa!! first send nadia n her mum back home..in woodlands..which is nearby...then have to send my 2nd aunt(mum's late cuzin ex-wife) home in Ubi...which was at the east..arrived home at around 1am...dang im freaking tired...

here are some of the photos i took on my camera:


Well this is my cuzin Ayu, age 13 and me...this pic was taken when we were watching Tipah Tertipu...her fave from Ruffedge is Amer...










Well this is my pro gamer cuzin, Wawan, age 14, Ayu's elder












This is my new cuzin, Shukri, aged 14...well my aunt married a man who wife had died years ago...and he got 6 kids...n this is the last kid...











This is Shukri's elder sis, Nurul Nadia, age 16...just a year younger than me...she's cool but quiet...













This is Fiqri, age 13...before this he is so 'mat kental'
now he's quite okay...after i threatened him not to be an idiot again...hahaha...












So this is Fiqri big sis, Fatin, age 14.....she's the one who entered the taekwondo tournament and got 2nd...congrats girl!!!












I like this picture a lot...its little Natasha, my cute adorable cuzin, age 2....this pic was taken after she cry when i took her into a room...then she's happy all of a sudden...sometimes she can quite annoying when she's so stubborn...don't want to listen to ppl...








FOOD!!! These are some of the food available...but there's more...there's 3 different type of rice..white one...bryani one..and vegetable rice....whoa yummy...then various of dishes i tell ya...i got nuts...i ate all..but i have the limit...hahahaha..gonna watch my weight...









ok that's about all...i can share...
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment