Thursday 24 August 2006

I'm In Love Or Not

hi punkettes...
pretty much today is the most sleepiest day of my life...i fell asleep during english lesson...almost fell asleep during chemistry....(yawning!!) haiz...
i thought of going to causeway point to buy Nadia's present today...but i totally have no mood today...i don't know why maybe because of this sleepy head disease...or just because im plain tired...

nothing happen much today after...it's just that i broke 2 fingers well sorta...last Tuesday during PE lesson...i broke my pinky finger...after a collision with saleha...then today..during recess time..played volleyball with calvin,ace,hui yu,stanley and wei hong....i broke my thumb...damn it...2 PE lessons in a row...im injured...haiz...but luckily nothing bad happen...phew!

back home...ate lunch...well just fried rice...watch TV for a while...watch Totally Spies on Disney Channel and also Art Attack...then i decided to be online...went to normal websites...and i come across this website...Dress Up Tom McFly...i play it for a while...quite cool..but soon became bored...try dress up tom mcfly...hehehehe...

well i develop a feeling of liking someone...a greater degree of 'like'...its like im falling love..it's getting too much...its a somebody...not in my class...not in my school...haiz...gosh..damn i gotta concentrate on my studies...after O Levels then can think about love...haiz...my god...kayla what happen to you...to this someone...i want to meet you but i can't...let's stay as we are until my burden is over...you know that i've told you this before...and you understand...thanks!

ok now enough of my love crap...i've got all the songs from christina aguilera new album...yeah..and i've got to say that this girl got it all...the album is so classy...and freaking awesome...currently fave track from there is..Hurt...it's a ballad and meaningful...
here's the lyrics:
Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today
I would hold you in my arms
I would take away the pain
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wanna do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I want to call you but I know you won't be there
I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I hurt myself by hating you
Somedays I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just want to hide 'cause it's you I miss
You know it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this
Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?
There's nothing I want to do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes and see you looking back
I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've had myself
If I had just one more day, I would tell you how much that
I've missed you since you've been away
Oh, it's dangerous
It's so I'm afraid to try to turn back time
I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've had myself
By hurting you
this songs is exactly how i've felt before....what a lovely song..go and get the album and take a lisen to this...i know im being emo...but hey...it's just that sometimes...i can get romantic...hahaha...other new songs that i've just transfer to my Mp3 are:
1. Pop Shuvit feat Vandal & Zain Ruffedge-Journey (I love his voice in this!! High pitch!!)
2. Christina Aguilera-Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti (A spanish song from Xtina spanish album)
3. Avril Lavigne feat Amy Lee-Gothic Angel (1 is gothic...1 is angel)
4. Iron Maiden-Hollowed By Thy Name (Classic!!! And it still Rock!!)
5. Jimmy Eat World-Futures(A track which Tom likes...gd!)
6.The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus-Face Down (Another rock song...just discovered them)
7.Kiss-Detroit Rock City (Hell Yeah!!)
8.Fiori-Hey There (Discover this song on Beca Lovebites myspace profile...wicked track!)
9.Blur-Song 2(Wooohooo!!!)
10.Fightstar-Ghost On 31(A b-side from them)
Damn...tomorrow is science practical exam...hope not to deal fires again...or else my hand will definitely get burn...damn..i've a phobia of fires when it comes to chemistry practical..i learn my lesson...argh!!!hehehehe...
ok that's about it for today...
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment