Tuesday 29 August 2006

Wonderland

hi punkettes...
i'm gonna make this quick because it's already way past my weekdays bedtime...
ok today officially marked the 1year aniversary of McFly's 2nd Album Wonderland
Yup...it's been a year...it's McFly 2nd no.1 album and hopefully the upcoming 3rd one gonna be a hit as well...

ok today in school basically...ok..studied chemistry the whole night...plus early morning today...but the mock chem paper was damn tough...i don't want to talk about it...haiz...then came to e maths...i think mr soong got a mood-swing...he get angry during e maths lesson but soon he became happy...i didn't pay much attention to the lesson...instead an idea struck for my fanfic...so i wrote it down...physics lesson..got the mock practical exam paper back...i got 20/30...hmm ok..but i should have gotten 22/30 at least...all thanks to my careless mistakes...oh nvm..it's just a mock exam...not the real thing...i still jotting down my ideas during physics lesson as well...

lastly came to English lesson...very boring...go through compre...but i managed to stay awake...thanks to my brainstorming of fanfic ideas...then i realised that iqah was crying...ms wong is on a mood swing as well...she was telling us by the way we doing things...we might not be able to pass the english paper...i asked iqah why she cried...she won't answer...but i think i know y...then suddenly...a looney tune song was heard from the other class...we laughed!!

i suppose to go to add maths remedial which starts at 3pm..but it seems that i overslept after eating ice-cream with safiah at mcdonalds...hehehehe...then i went online...went to youtube..and saw a footage of McFly....it's a about their life on the road...it's taken from the Wonderland DVD...omg!! i couldn't stop laughing...it was so hilarious...i watch it over n over again...i love the way tom shouts.."I WANT SOME FOOD" it's really funny...doug is crazy..love it...danny is as crazy as doug...harry is loves to hug dougie...hahahaha...tom needs to poo before he went on stage...it really made my day...what a way to mark the 1st aniversary of Wonderland

here it is:

and here's another one prt 2:

ok what else...i manged to text iqa and asked what's wrong earlier...and just as i thought...stress about english...haiz...i was in a total happy mood today untill my bro spoils it just a while ago...i was doing my MT hwrk...when he came into my room like a mad man..and shouted at me..."where's the camera?" ...damn i was in a big mess and he came shouting at me...i got fed-up and gave him the camera...i was so pissed...and nadia..argh!!! annoying..dad came in..and told me to learn that after you take ppl things gave it back...but i didn't take his camera..he allegedly gave it to me...then blame me for not putting it back..and accuse me that i took his camera without permission..argh!!! i have no chance to explain...he just burst his anger to me...argh!!!!im in a total stress and pressure rite now...i cried..but soon got over it and finish up my hwrk...haiz...

but at least by watching the videos from the lads makes me smile...thanks lads!!!ok it's already midnight...before i forgot..i wanna say...happy belated birthday to my cuzin shukri...his was on 27th...and happy birthday to lara's 'fishy'...Jasper...and oh btw..tom has bleached his blonde hair...which i think..hmm...look a bit like dave's sod hair..but dave's hair is long but tom's is short...anything you like dear...as long you happy..im fine with it..hehehe

toodles...cheerio

Kayla


No comments:

Post a Comment