Thursday 31 August 2006

The Song I wrote

hi punkettes...
here's a song i wrote...it's basically about my brother...there's 2 songs about him actually but this is the first one called 'Never Be The Same'....so here it is:

Kind,caring, a perfect gentleman
This is you before you went away
Then you came back it turned around
Hot-temperedm rage with anger is what i found

I thought you were the same
When everything change
I'm the same old me
Nothing had change
My life was turned around
When everything change
Certain times you were like before
I hate you the last time
Now I hate you more
Things couldn't never be the same between you and I
Sometimes how i wish you could die

My heartbreak when you raised your voice
Because i hate to hear all the raging noise
Don't you realise what you've done
Before I suffer from you, I better run

I'm the young one, I can't fight you
I know that I'm not always right and so are you
You've been through my age
But please try to understand me at this stage

I'm not forgivable in terms of your mistake
But somehow i can manage to give and take
I've been patient with you all these years
I'm begging, I don't want to shed another tear.

I will post the other song someday...well actually i wrote this song just after my brother and i had a major conflict...i was hurt...totally hurt that i decided to write a song...ok hmm today..
well it's Teacher's Day celebration...overall the performance was boring...except for the Sec 5 rock band which members are Ridzwan, Saifuddin, Fazrul, Arif and Gary...they performed a song called Only One...originally from Yellowcard...they were awesome..except the part that Gary tune was out a bit..but hey man..you did great!!!We the Sec 5s rules!!! Ace was the emcee and he was trembling..cool down Ace...Khai and Yazid perform as well but they help the Sec 3 boys...Khai and Yazid are played the drums...to me i like Arif's drumming first..followed by Khai's and lastly Yazid...hehehe...

Then comes to the disgusting part...the dancing..omg it was totally awful...well the part where the Sec 4NAs dance...it was okay..except the used Teriyaki Boys The Fast And The Furious song...argh!!!!i hate that song...totally annoying...the rest of the Sec 2 dance was terrible...yuck...omg..the sluts are dancing!!! during the last dance performance..i shouted 'SLUTS!!' loudly...ppl in front turned..."what?"...i don't freaking care...they're sluts to me...except a few who really can dance...these fews are natural...those sluts ones are over the top...the prefects dance was okay...it was choreograph by Saifuddeen 5/2...his choreography was okay...but the dancers are weak...except for Natalie...she's a natural...love the way she grind..unlike those sluts...good job Nat!! i swear if there is a dance face-off between me and the sluts...im gonna show how to grind properly...hahaha..yeah..im serious...

There was a performance of PCG which involves parents...it's a simple dance but cute!!...hehehe....i was surprise that there was no Teacher of The Year award...what the heck!!! i've voted for Mr Bruce on this one...but there's no award for this one...there's award for most humourous...most fashionable...most sportiest...but no Teacher of the year award...what the fuck!!haiz...oh..Syarif performed as well..as usual...girls started to scream...Riona told me that Mimi(my cuzin) and her friends started to like 'OMG..SYARIF!!" it's disgusting i tell you...i mean i gotta admit that Syarif is cute and handsome...but come on girls....he won't go for immature girls...hahahaha...

got back home...chill for a while..text lara and riona...ask them to come along to Causeway Point with me...cuz i need to buy some present wrappers...for my mum...got it..i bought some slippers at G Value...cuz my black one is not as good anymore...hmm...then went to buy some hair clips...went to Metro..check out the Bratz doll that Riona told me yesterday...it was cute...dolls like that are cute...maybe i should re-collect it one day...hahaha..or maybe not...then went to arcade...hahaha...Lara and I just couldn't bare wathcing ppl play Daytona...so we decided to play...drag Riona too...first race...played...lara came in 1st..i came in 2nd...followed by Riona..3rd...then the 2nd race...some dudes join in as well..Lara couldn't play along bcuz she was late to swipe the card...so there were 5 of us...i was leading all the way...when came to the last lap..this dude beside me crash my car...argh!!! Damn it!!! Me and him was knack-n-knack all the way...wanted to claim the 1st position...at last he bang me...shit!!! curse you...but it was all fun...

Then meet Safiah and Fana at Metro...cuz Safiah wanted to buy some handbags...it's already 5.30pm...i couldn't stay longer...or else i'll be grounded for years...haiz..so i went home early...got home..watch TV for a while...went to shower...then wrapped Mum's bdae present...hmm..that's it..

well that's all i can say..
toodless..cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment