Monday 21 August 2006

Oral Is Today!

hi punkettes..
ok now...i suppose to update yesterday....cuz i can't...im plain tired...

this what happen during my weekend:
friday:
Lara planned to go IMM in search for Jasper's n her mum present...she asked all of us...Riona went first with her...i couldn't come along with both of them...cuz i got oral practice with Ms Wong...ok then so...after the oral practice...i phoned Safiah and she said she's going at 2.45pm...great..i've just finished my oral session at 2.15pm so i decided to tagged...i called Safiah again and asked her to go first cuz i will be late...then at around 3..i got off the house n went straight to Jurong...went to Jurong Library first...then picked some books...met Safiah at library..n went straight to IMM...met Lara n Riona at KFC...Safiah n Ain ate...i didn't cuz im full...

then went to daiso...i shop for a few things...then off to phototaking session...took a few pics..and gosh..the time...I'm late...in the shuttle bus..received a call from bro...to come home quick...he was yelling...as usual...but it didn't sound right...i smell the word 'grounded'...yes..back home..I'm grounded for 3 months...DAMN!!!!! first i was upset of course....but come to think of it..its kinda good...so i could concentrate on that freaking O's...n lately i have no mood to go out anymore...

Saturday:
I slept at 1am on Friday and woke up at 6.30am...at first i thought it was a school day...then mum came knocking on my door and said the she wanted to go johor. My grandma is having some 'kenduri', so mum obviously have to be there since all of her 7 siblings going to be there as well. Ok, perfectly fine with me. I thought of not to go..but come to think of it...all of my cousins going to be there...and im gonna miss the fun...So i got up..dress casually, pack my stuff. I didn't put my make-up on because i hate putting make-up in the morning...so i looked ugly..hahaha..

The traffic was okay except for there's a lot of ppl...which is quite understandable...Waited for my aunt in Larkin...I can't believe that she changed her car...from an ugly van to a luxurious MPV...whoa!!! Cool!! Ace!!! Arrived at grandma's house...ate breakfast...well its just lontong...nothing much....Then my aunt(nadia's mum) asked to take some Panda leaves at outside of the house...i knew what it was..but i was not quite sure...so i took the wrong one. I felt humiliated for a while...i know mum was embarassed...Sorry mum...my bad!!!! But i really hate ppl exaggerate my mistakes...what is done..DONE!! Ok i know im a typical urban chic who doesn't know all these things...but you don't have to tell the whole world about it....geez...I was really pissed with my grandma for a while...she said "nanti ingat daun pisang, sayur pulak"...something like that...i can't remember...i feel like talking straight right to her face and said "I'M NOT THAT DUMB IDIOT!!" It really raged me up but i have to control or else chaos...

Felt quite bored, luckily i brought my Mp3 along so i could listen to it...I did some of my revision n hwrks. I couldn't concentrate bcuz 1st, all my younger cuzin lead by Nadia was making a whole lot of racket...plus my aunts are blabbering loudly non-stop at the kitchen. 2nd..I'm so sleepy..hey, i woke up at 6.30am today... I fell asleep in one of the rooms when i was interrupted by my aunt(mum's youngest sister), she told me to help in the kitchen but nah...i'm too sleepy to help..sorry.. I'm sleepy..I can't do my work...what am i suppose to do?? Oh bollocks!!

well eventually i have to help...i clean the dishes...packed the foods into styrofoam packets to give to guest in 'Surau'...wash the dishes...ate some durians...but doing it with your other girl cuzins was fun...in the afternoon around 4pm...watch 'Tipah Tertipu'...my cuzins fatin n ayu was arguing who took Amer....but i said to them...'Hands off from Zain'...hahaha...my uncle(mum's younger bro) is a joker...he said 'dream on...that tipah will pick me'... when the sun goes down...i went for shower and got dress in my orange 'Baju Kurung'...didn't put make-up...well except for foundation and lip gloss..that's it..all of my aunts n uncles including my cousins decided to pray together...well i can't...hehehe...'Period!'..haha..luckily i'm not alone...my aunt(mum's younger bro wife) n her indonesian maid also have the same thing...hahaha...so i helped them in the kitchen in preparation to dine the food...
after that...i saw little natasha was sleeping sitting up on the couch...i brought her to a room...and she cried...but soon i'm able to calm her down...but she didn't sleep after that...in fact..i played with her...

after all the praying was done...FOOD GALORE!!!! Damn im starving...i didn't ate lunch...so im really starving...so we ate..all my relatives in one house was such a great atmosphere...wohoo...i ate...but at the same time i have to watch my weight...yeah...then help in the kitchen again...i've changed my clothes...cuz damn..it's hot...so i did some washing the dishes and wipe it dry...that night all of us sat in the living room...and watch TV....and all of a sudden we were exchanging riddles....hahaha...like 'which one is heavier? 1kg of cotton wool or 1kg of stone?' if you know the answer...holla at my tagboard...hahahaha...even my grandma was giving us some riddles..n hers was difficult...but yet it makes no sense...

i slept in my cuzin ayu's room...together with my new cuzin from KL...Nurul Nadia...not the big fat Nadia...

damn...it's getting late...i need to go to school for my English O Level Oral....i'll be back later aye..and i'll tell you what happen on sunday....

toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment