Saturday 26 August 2006

Study Mood..

hi punkettes..
so now...like i said..im home alone...no one is here...just me,myself and i...dad had already gone off to work...bro is working...haiz...just me alone...
chatted with Safiah and Tipah just now...quite brief...
so i'm listening to song old songs...sometimes classic is a legend....u will still remember the song even when you get old...that is what you call a classic...but the songs that i'm listening is not that very old..60s,70s, n 80s one...but the 90s...hahahaha...
so iqah will be coming at 2...still got time to online...i think i'm gonna use this time to finish up my chapter 4 book 2 of my fanfic....i've abandoned it for quite a long time...
just check out my class 5n1 friendster profile...and i grabbed the class photos...
here are the class photo that we took about 2 months ago:

well find me...im on the 3rd row...2nd last to the right..

this is our first informal shot...see our class champion trophy for sports day....and the medals..it may look a little...but that's only for the relay...not counting the individuals events...plus field events...we got lots i tell you...LOTS!! im at the top...at the centre of the pic..showing a 'rock on' sign...damn i love this class...

ok here's another informal shot...see if you can spot my form teacher...he look like a student in this pic..hahaha...im at the top again...hahahaha...i was actually peeking from bottom..cuz jun jie was blocking me...and i can't see the camera...so i climb a person...i can't remember who...hehehehe..sorry..my bad! can't wait to see the real thing...damn i love this class..im gonna miss each and every one of them..after we went to our separate ways...but no worries i won't forget them...guys do keep in contact ya?? maybe i can send this photos to mdm farah..my sec 3 n 4 form teacher...she's in australia now...living there with her husband and her twins...miss you...

that's about it for now...

toodles...cheerio

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment