Saturday 2 September 2006

Bloated

hi punkettes...
im so sorry that i couldn't update last night cuz im damn bloated man...lots of food...yesterday my family brought my grandma(dad's mum) along...she was happy...hahahaha...back home..i gave mum my present...she say that she doesn't need a present...all she need was just a wish..that's all...but i didn't wish her early in the morning...what she expects was just a wish early in the morning from me...haiz..did bro ever wish her early in the morning???i bet never...at least i gave you a present and wished you...but bro never...well nvm...glad she like my present...dad was funny...while mum was nagging at me why i didn't wish her in the morning...dad says "tkpe anak abah" hahaha...yeah im a daddy's girl...hehehe...dad says that next year buy bigger present...hahaha...next i have to think of a present for dad....his bdae is in october...

yesterday...i've downloaded some busted songs...well mostly b-sides...hahaha...i dunno why im starting to listen to busted again...send some of them to Lara...Lara was doing her project and i helped her on giving some ideas ...i got fed-up cuz my earphone is spoilt last night...haiz...luckily i got a spare one...but that one also not good...i need to buy a new one...again...haiz...thank god my grandma gave me some money the other day...well bro promised to take me to the Comex exhibition at S'pore Expo tmr...he wanted to buy a Mp4 player...which isn't fair...cuz the Mp4 player is the same price as my Mp3 player...nvm...i like mine just the way it is....

hmm...today...basically nothing...text iqah saying that i can't sutdy with her today...and she said she can't as well...ok...I dunno why my music player isn't working on this site....maybe the hosting server is down...oh well...maybe in a few days it will get fixed...

ok that's about it for now...
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment