Sunday 3 September 2006

PISSED!!

hi punkettes...
this is my normal sunday update..
as promised..bro took me to Comex IT exhibition at S'pore Expo..mum tagged along..and so as cik dah(dad's youngest sister), mimi n eera....first went to Tampines to change the SCV control...then went to S'pore Expo...traffic jam..haiz..nvm..but managed to get parking lot...there were a lot of ppl..definitely...bro bought Mp4 player...cik dah bought a new computer and a printer...i bought a farking useless earphone....

i'm damn fucking dissapointed of the quality of the earphone..it's 12bucks..and not so good...haiz...im fucking angry at bro right now...cuz at first he wanted to exchange the fucking earphone that i just bought with his...then when i say that my old earphone is spoilt...he don't want to..."just 2 months and that earphone is spoilt?" he said...then he start blaming me that...whatever things that i use will tend to get spoil easily...omg..im bloody pissed right now...argh!!!!!!!! to make things worst...mum back him up...argh!!!! then bro gave his earphone to me back...but i hate ppl giving me things unwilling and unsincere....i totally hate it...argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im fucking pissed right now...
and nadia...trying to be goodie good shoes...omg ppl...y blame me for things that you've done wrong....argh!!!!!!!!!!!! i know sometimes that im clumsy at certain and do get spoilt...but this...it wasn't my fault that the thing is spoilt.....ok ok..for now i won't talk back if i do they will hate me even more...i'll keep my mouth shut...im just gonna save up some money to buy a new one..a good one...then gave his bloody earphone back to him....and i won't touch his bloody things again...OMG!!!! I'M SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

ok..bye ppl..
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment