Wednesday 27 September 2006

Confused

hi punkettes...
lately i'm confused with something...i dunno what...but what i want to ask this person..a friend of mine..."what is her purpose of doing those stuff??? aren't she have something important to do??? i know it's just for fun...don't you think it was just a waste of time...or maybe is she scared of losing her friends?"....im just confused..oh well...i think i need to ask her...or maybe not...

ok today...i didn't go to school...cuz damn i woke up late...hehehehe...but i had a really nice dream...im too shy to say in here...but it's beautiful....ok my day..was pretty damn boring...at least i played the sims on my pc...i spend my whole entire afternoon playing the sims...well the sims 2 cd is with Lara...luckily i got the sims 1....i did pretty much the same as what i did in sims 2...but this time no babies n making out...oh damn..hehehehe...pretty horny am i???hahahah...i think i wanna buy the expansion pack...with the sims hot date...hahaha...

while playing the sims...i was creating my mansion just putting the furnitures n stuff...it was nearly done..then 'poof' my house electricity was cut off...cuz mum plug in a spoilt socket....damn...i didn't save my game..and it was all gone...luckily though...i did save my previous game...its just that all my furnitures r gone...and i have to redo it back...my mansion was huge i tell ya...HUGE!! then dad called asked me to send some food over at his place....well i text lara...she couldn't go...farecard expired...text riona...she can..but mum said that she's fasting...n afraid that if we came home late...she wouldn't have time to break the fast...mum wanted me to go at 6pm...oh well...so i decided to go alone...but then bro came back..then he said...he wanted to send it instead by car...much faster....i've already put my make-up on n got dress already when he said that...argh!!! waste of my make-up....then i went for my shower....mum asked me to fetch Nadia from school..and so i did...

ate dinner...mee rebus...dang...my weight!!!i haven't excercise lately...nevermind i drink slimming tea...hahahaha....ok what else...hmm...oh today...i've watch the video of star girl...it was damn funny...poor doug...they wanted to send Doug to the moon...so they did the 'NASA' test to Doug...hahahahaha....and today also..i've read an article saying that Tom and Harry was in a dispute...they fight at the studio becuz of something...the article didn't say...they was yelling at each other....when i read it..it reminds me the dispute i had with Riona...omg...it's like i had a dispute with Riona b4...n then now Tom(i love Tom) and Harry(riona's fave)...get it????hahahahaha....

oh yeah...last night...b4 i went to sleep..McFly was on radio...well i mean...Obviously was played on radio...over at Shan Wee's show...n then this morning..i woke up...I'll Be Ok was played on The Muttons show....hahahaha....it totally made my day...i love you lads!!!
ok that's about it...
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

p/s: dad why did you left your hp in your office!! hiya..

No comments:

Post a Comment