Friday 1 September 2006

No Secrets

Hi punkettes..
i got back from Lara's house just a few hours ago...lara wanted to borrow my office xp cd cuz she wanted to install powerpoint...so i installed for her...then chill out for a while..watch some youtube videos...from rushtonaiter...hahahaha..very funny indeed...especially the vid where dave is afraid of getting on the plane....hahahaha...

then went home..tried to install Window Media Player Beta 2 but failed...cuz i couldn't install service pack 2...haiz...nvm...oh yeah..i've just watch Christina Aguilera's performance at MTV VMAs...omg she's gorgeous!!! she performed my fave song from the album back to basics called Hurt...which i have already put it on this site....it's beautiful...aaaahhhhh...

In about 1 hr time...my family is going out eating dinner to celebrate mum's bdae...and im gonna give mum my present after the dinner...then ok what else?? oh yeah...just read lara's blog...and riona told her that i had been bringing my mobile phone to school...and she sees me texting a lot at school...haiz...there's nothing wrong bringing hp to school..i mean well it's against the school law..but oh heck...most ppl bring hp to school...y can't i??? and fyi i don't text a lot during class...aiyah..riona n lara...there's no secrets that im hiding...so don't worry...no worries aye...???

so i gotta go n get dress...gotta put some make-up to seal my pimples right under my nose...hahahahahahaha...ok..i'll update later...

toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment