Wednesday 6 September 2006

I Hate Reggaeton!!

hi punkettes...
i couldn't update yesterday cuz my cuzin, izan came over to my house and used this computer...he just bought a 1GB Creative Muvo Mp3...and he wanted to put some song in it...i'm sorry cuzin...i don't have a lot of reggaeton songs...cuz I HATE REGGAETON...you hear me...my cuzin loves raggaeton...well not me...obviously you know my genre rite cuzin...hehehehe...he's been blasting some reggaeton music in my comp very loudly...god damn it...my ears are bleeding...my ears rather bleed listening to heavy metal man....

well but he managed to put some songs inside there...then we wanted to use the msn..so i let him log on to his msn...he chatted to some of his friends...and i said to him...to be honest i can't stand ppl who typed slow...for some reason i don't know why...maybe because im used to this fast paced typing...he stayed for a while until 6pm...wanting to catch the simpsons on TV...but it turned out to be the desperate housewives....then he went home...

after that i continued watching the TV...i watched Viva La Bam...one of my fave shows on MTV...this time the episode was about Prank War...with Johnny Knoxville....well Johnny team up with Ryan Dunn...Bam's friend...while Bam is on his own...with a little help from Raab(Bam's friend)...the prank is funny and cool...hahahaha...i like the last part where Bam called Sean Penn and his kids i think...to knock out Johnny's car using Bam's hummer...and throw some green paint all over it...Ace!! Well Bam Margera loves a band called 'HIM'...awesome dude!!! and his parents are the most coolest parents ever.....!!!

At night...Bro grumbles that his Mp4 player couldn't charged from the charger...hahahaha...he tried different ways...but still the charger won't charge the player...and today i sms him and he said the USB port of the player is spoilt...and he managed to get a new one from the customers service centre...hmm what else...it's a good thing that Nadia is not around...so i can sleep in peace...like today... she went to KL with her mum....have fun my dear!!

ok what else...right now...im waiting for my cuzin eera to come cuz she wanted to put some songs in her Mp3...thank god...no Mimi...phew...hahahaha...well eera is a fan of McFly...and she loves Dougie...hehehehe....luckily she didn't like reggaeton that much...ouh...lara text me earlier on...she had asked me to come along with her to change her mum's hp at Plaza Singapura...well i said i can't...cuz im grounded remember??? and besides mum had been in a bad mood lately....so im scared to ask her for her permission....sorry Liz i can't go...ouh..i've changed the music player song to Summer Romance (Anti-Gravity Love Song) by Incubus....thanks to Salihin for introducing this song man...thanks dude!!hehehehe...and im quite dissapointed that Ryan from Rockstar Supernova is out...tisk..tisk...well at least my fave Dilana is in...go Dilana!!!!

well...hmm...anything else...that's all i think...
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment