Sunday 10 September 2006

Phobia

hi punkettes
ok now...i just got back from my aunt's house to fix up and install her new computer...her new pc is great man...flat screen!!!windows genueine!!!whoa....well i don't care...cuz im gonna get my laptop in a few months time perhaps....well...actually fixing up the pc was such an easy task....well i can fix it up all by myself without my bro's help actually...easy task...

early in the morning...mum woke me up...and asked me whether i wanted to come along to IMM and also to send Dad to work by car....well i said yes...so send dad to work...then go IMM...mum wanted to go to Daiso cuz she wanted to buy some slippers in the house...2 for the bathroom and 1 for her to wear in the house...bro bought nothing...i bought a hp earphone...and face razor...that's it...then went to my aunts hse to fix the computer....

then bro had to go to watch a gig at D'marquee Downtown East...well it's 'Battle Of The Band' actually...my cuzin's band, 'Chaos' is performing....i hope they win...cuz they're great...my bro went with his friends...now im at home with mum...ok what else...ouh..tomorrow is prelim practical exams...i hope it's easy like the mock paper...im on shift 3 starts 11am...yay i can wake up late tmr...well at least around 10am in the morning....well i gotta meet riona at the usual place at 10.45am tmr...so today i must set my alarm so i won't be late tmr...

mcfly news...mcfly gonna released a new single called 'Star Girl'...hmmm....star girl...i think danny refers to Lara cuz lara loves star shapes...hahahaha....oh ya..before this as i was on my way back home from my aunt's hse...i took the lift down...and all of a sudden it stuck in the middle of 6th and 7th storey....i got scared...luckily there were ppl around....then the lift went up to 7th storey...then i got out....my legs was shaking...i got a phobia in the lift...especially scary looking cargo lift...like today at IMM...bro, mum and i took the cargo lift from the carpark...and i got scared a little bit...it was huge...imagine you being alone in that huge cargo lift...whoa...luckily there's bro and mum just now...well im just lucky today...hahahaha...

well i changed the music player to please please by mcfly...i love the video to this song so much...hahahaha...damn freaking funny...hmm...anything to add???i think that's about it for today...gosh prelim is near...

toodless...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment