Monday 18 September 2006

Hurt

hi punkettes
im so sorry i didn't update yesterday...cuz im pretty damn busy...well yesterday i went to Golden Landmark Plaza with Lara...just to see my bro's band performing...1st part of the show..pretty damn boring...omg they got the worst host ever!!! a very lame ridiculous gay host...no offence to gays but yesterday's host was worst ever than R.O...stupid wigs...whack fashion sense...and lucky for him..he almost get charge for racism...the 1st few bands are blargh...what i call..."Band Org Kahwin"...except for Sound Salvation...they're good...when it comes to my bro's band...the vengence..pah..what a name..hehe...they're were good too...the plaza was blown away by their music...and bro's lead..woohooo...but other than Sound Salvation...The Vengence was one of the best...well if it wasn't for bro asking me to take a video of his band performance...i wouldn't come...i rather stay at home, wake up late...study...watch TV and that's it..or probably i will go online...

ok now..that's yesterday...hmm..on Saturday?? well..my aunt from Kedah came here to visit my grandma...so mum and i went to grandma's place...all my aunties were there...and we played so called poker...hahaha...my mum didn't join..instead she coach my first aunt on how to play..and i must say..mum is good...i won a couple of times...and i also lost a couple of times as well..there was one round where im tied with my aunt with the remaining cards of 33points each..so we reshuffle the card..and drew one each and see who's got the largest number and you lose...she drew a 4 and i drew a 10...i lost...oh well..it was a great laugh...

on thursday..i got a huge major fight we my mum...she's pissed with me for the pretty damn same reason like before...im not being a housewife material...haiz..she whines and whines and whines and whines again....and get this...she retold the story about me mistaking a pandan leaf again...and im totally pissed...i thought it was over and done...but please..i hate ppl who exaggerates my mistake....it was over and done..lesson learnt..fine!! but don't retold it again...in fact she retold it again to every single person she could talk to....as if she wants to tell the whole world about it...omfg!!!! would you like it if you had made a mistake in your past and ppl like to retold it over and over again....what is she trying to say or send me msg by telling everybody my past mistakes???did she want to embarrass me??? well..didn't she felt embarrass telling all those stories about my past mistakes to ppl...ppl will certainly reflect on how you teach your children right?? and by telling these stories...don't you have the slightest idea on what ppl would think how a bad mother you are...??? i just don't get it...

im not saying that my mum is bad...in fact my mum is super...it's just that me and her couldn't get along so well...like other mum did...this is what im really upset about it...sometimes it makes me cry at night..just being upset for these things....and im pretty damn angry at myself for hurting her lots of time...but i just want to express my thoughts...and i dun mean to hurt her...and also dun mean to be rude to her...i can't apologise to her...even if i mean it...she will definitely think im not...its no use to say sorry...i cry my eyes out again..that night i just couldn't sleep...i just cry...upset for hurting my mum..and also upset that Dilana didn't win for rockstar supernova...well Dilana's lost in that competition is not such a big deal for me anyway...can't wait for her album...on friday..i woke up with swollen eyes...and that morning i didn't talk to my mum at all..in fact the whole day..."im sorry for blaming you, for all the things that i just couldn't do, and i've hurt myself by hurting you" a phrase taken from Christina Aguilera song called Hurt.

ok now on to much lighter note...today is prelim exams...first paper..SS...2nd paper E Maths 1...SS paper SBQ SUXS!!! but SEQ was a breeze...hahaha..E Maths paper quite easy...but LOCUS Suxs!!! i borrowed mum's watch today..cuz i need to use it..so i can keep track of the time while im doing the paper...i almost lost it...thank god mdm timah found it...phew...that watch was her present that dad gave it to her...im gonna be doomed if i lost it...ok then...a new washing machine just arrived..yay...hahaha...well it's kinda like the old one...but it's new....my old washing machine is a legend man...my family has been using it for like 18 years man...whoa!! well im 17..whoa..so my dad bought it the year before i was born...hahaha...cool!!!! bye bye old washing machine..hello new one!! finally i can do my piles of fucking laundry....

now im stuck with that mcfly funny acapella song...thanks to danny weird language...hahaha...and also that spongebob squarepants song...called The Campfire Song Song...hahaha...

ok that's it folks...
toodles...cheerio
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment