Monday 28 May 2007

hey! feelin fuck up!

hi punkettes..

blogger is being a pain lately. i cant even post an entry..it loads too slow.

but right now, im in school, feeling quite bored. today im group with boys. im in the only girl in the group. haiz. im with, marvin, khan, dalvinCi hahaha and qiyang.



erm, i think most of the girls in my class knows who i've fancied. to those who know, shhhhh, ok. dun hint hint lah, later i paiseh.

today's problem statement is ok...my team manage to do well.
hahaha. im almost done with my pokemon game...yay! now i gotta train my dragon pokemon..hahaha.hehehehe.

i think im gonna quit replug...cuz eventhough i have an interest to it..but damn..so boring.
haiz. ive join a new IG instead. film factory..hahaha. hassimah!! see you on friday's camp! i know a couple of senior in that IG too, like hassimah n faiznur. so this friday, im going to the camp with siti and illah...yay! wohoo!! cool aye!!??? so bye bye replug!

haiz. right now. im feeling so fuck up!! cuz ive lost my bloody thumbdrive...aaarrrrggghhh!!!??
what the fuck lah...it was there beside my laptop a while ago..n then i went to do my chores..after i came back...it was gone...who the hell took my thumbdrive..??!?!!! or did i misplace it...haiz.!!!! shit lah!! im feeling so fuck up now...

n today, a fellow cassiopeian from rp, mary told me about my dear Jaejoong. he vomitted and then faint during a concert rehearsal recently.oh gosh, it really made me very worried just now. i was panicking when she told me about it. haiz. but thank god he's ok. both of my dear oppa, kyuhyun and jaejoong are ok. jaejoong oppa, dun overwork until it affects your health k. hwaiting!!! to kyuhyun oppa, keep holding on! recovery takes time, dun worry about us, your health is more impt. hwaiting!!

ok, im off to go treasure hunting my whole house for my thumbdrive. haiz.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment