Tuesday 1 May 2007

Dang! I'm Sick!

hi punkettes...
it's the 1st of may....its mayday...or labour day!!! yay, holiday!!! well only for today...haiz.

And guess what, I'm sick! Dang! I've been coughing since yesterday night, and I've got that flu bug today. Haiz!!! And what makes it worst, I've got a singing audition for my IG this thursday. Damn! What should I do? My voice sounds like donald duck now with the flu. Haiz. Zack suggested me to play the guitar, hmm...well, honestly, I'm lazy to bring the guitar to school. We'll see how it goes on thursday, hopefully i can recover by then. But for sure, I'm going to school tmr. Cuz it's Wednesday! Yay! Communications module, my fave module! Yippee. Hahaha. Eventhough, the faci is kinda, erm, 'weird' but i like the module!!
Yesterday, was super stress day. I hate enterprise skills module!! The problem statement is so damn difficult. Value and Time? WTH???!! All of us were cracking our brains to solve the damn problem. It somehow linked to POA, WTF???!!! I'm clueless about POA!! Lucky there were Jay and Jun Rong who took POA in my group to help me out. During the presentation, 'GOD' for the day save the day. Yay! With his, 'TJR Theory'. TJR means Tan Jun Rong theory. Hahaha. Usually, it was Wee Tiong to be the 'GOD'(that's what he claims to be...hahaha), but Jun Rong took over it. But I'm still blur about the Supply and Demand chart. Oh well.

I am nuts by the end of the day, singing Spiderman, Captain Planet, X-men theme songs with Jun Rong. Hahahahaha. That is the side effect of being stress, 'NUTS'. Thank god today there's no 'Drama Mama'. Haiz, then in class bro text me whether I want him to fetch me or not, I said 'yes' I'm too damn fuck up about the day's problem statement. Many of my classmates skip school on that day, 'wah...holiday mood'. Me too!
Then that night, while I'm doing my RJ( Reflection Journal) online, I'm so damn fucked up again with the questions. Argh!!!!! So damn difficult. As expected, I've got a 'C' grade for this module for last week. But I've got my very first 'A' for communication. Hahaha. But still I'm sucks at programming. While doing the RJ, first I asked Jay about it, then Ahmad, they replied the same answer 'talk cock' or 'talk crap'. Hahaha. So i talk crap in the RJ. Haiz, I'm gonna get 'C' again. I've cook fish n chip for myself yesterday, yummy. But soon after dinner, I am coughing all the time. Oh heck!

Today, the flu bug strikes me. Argh! Fiqah text me whether I want to go out with her or not, but sorry hun, I'm sick. I spend the day basically watching videos and stuff. 'Jihwaza!!' That show really got me cracking. Then I've just downloaded a couple of DBSK's MV for my laptop and also Blink 182 songs. I don't know why, the song 'Feeling This' was in my head out of nowhere. Then I've downloaded 2 SUJU MV, Rokkugo and 'U'. But hey, I'm not crying when I saw KyuHyun in 'U' like i used to do, cuz I know he is recovering. Rokkugo was funny! OMG, HeeChul!! Hahaha.

Oh ya, last Saturday, I went out with 'NSC' a.k.a Safiah and Kyra. First we went to Novena Square or Velocity, just to walk around. Then, we went to the new shopping center just right next to Velocity, it is called 'Square 2'. So we walk around, just to find my hoodie. Yeah, i wanted to buy a hoodie so much after watching 'Girlfriends-Maybe I Love You' MV. I like Rina's hoodie! But then, while we're on the 4th level(i think), Kyra points to me a sign 'All things Korean'. I was like, 'wah'. Then to my surprise the whole level is 'ALL THINGS KOREAN!' I was like, 'WAHHHHHHHH!!!" There's a korean supermarket as well, yippee!! And of course, when there's a korean supermarket, there must be DBSK biscuits! I was right, all 3 flavours! I'm in korean heaven for a while there. I've called Erika to ask whether she want to the biscuit or not, she said 'that's ok'. So i bought Micky's biscuit, to complete the whole band! Now i have the whole set of 'Choco Brown' flavour of the whole band. Next, the latte flavour. Haha
After Square 2, we went to Dhoby Ghaut, cuz Kyra suggested me to go to 'This Fashion' cuz there's tonnes of hoodies there. Yup, she was right! Hoodie heaven! The outlet at Dhoby Ghaut was huge!! 3 storeys high! I'm nuts, cuz the clothes are super damn nice. At last, I've found my hoodie, it's not like Rina's hoodie, but it's still a hoodie, white in colour. Next off to Plaza Singapura, went to Comics Connections. Yet again, I go crazy. There's a lot more of DBSK stuff then the outlet at CP. Kyra was crazy over Jiro stuff. At last, I bought a poster scroll of DBSK and right now it is hanging proudly in my room. Hahaha. Kyra bought a Jiro scroll and a keychain i think. And Safiah, bought her very first Wu Zun card holder. Hahaha. Yes we were nuts on that day.

We took the rebound train back home and of course, we took pictures:

There are more pictures...cuz im so damn lazy to upload it all. Seriously, i never realised that my legs are that long and skinny on the first pic. Oh speaking of the first pic, i put in on my msn DP, and Ahmad saw it. He said that i look like a model. Hahaha. Erm, thank for the compliment?? Hahaha.
I think i wrote so much, that's about it, oh shit 'nosebleed'.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika



No comments:

Post a Comment