Wednesday 2 May 2007

Panic!

hi punkettes...
yes..im still sick...today was worst...i couldn't get up from the bed at all...my body is so weak! yup..so i told mum that im not going to school...i was sneezing, i was coughing, non-stop. Damn it, I'm weak.

So i slept from 7am to 11am. Then I went to the kitchen to get some food. Yes, I was so damn hungry. Ironicly, eventhough I was weak, I still have the appetite to eat. Yup, my cook a delicious rice yesterday, and i ate the leftovers for lunch.

Then i went online, I know that my class is online, DUH! Obviously. Whoa. As soon I am online, 5 Msn pop-up with nudges! 1st it was Khai, then ahmad, then Jannah, then Jay and lastly Zack. Awww..guys thanks for the concerns. Of course I will be in school tmr. Dun worry! And also to Huixin.

OMG! TMR!!!!! THE DAY OF MY REPLUG AUDITION!!! SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SICK!!! HOW TO SING!!!??? BRING GUITAR???LAZY!!! SHIT SHIT!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!

But i've decided on which song to sing though, I'm gonna sing Colors of the wind by Vanessa Williams...just the chorus only. The song is not too high and not to low too. Ok, hopefully i can overcome my nerves and sing properly tmr. Krya text me wishing me good luck for the audition tmr, thanks buddy. How i wish Erika and Kyra could come to support me, but i dont think outsider is allowed though. Haiz. Am i prepared? Partly yes, erm...NO!!!!!

OH SHIT! NOSEBLEED! Damn it!!!
Sorry for too much cursing and swearing. I'm in an awful state right now.
Erm, i've changed the layout, its of course, DBSK!!!!!!!! Enough of Jaejoong layout, so let's be general aye?? Hahahaha. DBSK LOVE!!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment