Wednesday 30 May 2007

It's Heartbreaking. But I Got My Remedy.

hi punkettes..
i cried when he accused me that i was bitching behind his back. yes! i like him. eventhough, he has a gf, im fine with it. he accused me for the wrong reasons, n worst, nvr say sorry to me. but i want him to know, that im not bitching anybody. not him nor his gf. yeah, it's heartbreaking but tats ok, i can take it. ive said sorry to him eventhough he suppose to say it to me, but im fine with it. i dun want to drag these things. its a gd thing ur taking it easy. thanks for making me able to sleep at night.

to dee n yun. thanks girls! im alright now.

the only remedy to make me laugh again is my hero n all my other oppa. tats y i like them. they never fail to make me laugh. so i guess, im alright. i think i should, like what erika unnie used to say, SUMO. Shut Up, Move On.

so ppl, im alright. dun worry about me.
i completely lost my thumbdrive. i couldnt find it at all. haiz.

im going with the girls tmr. yay! oh shit. i havent wrap erika unnie's pressie. haha.
forgot to buy wrapping paper. cant wait to see the girls tmr. all of them! my clique i miss you guys!!! we definitely need to talk a lot tmr. we're going to have fun tmr!!!

to my class, just dun make it as big fuss k. n we're going to sentosa during hols. see u there!!

toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika.

No comments:

Post a Comment