Wednesday 9 May 2007

New Cassiopeia

hi punkettes...
Sorry, for not updating this blog.
Today is the day of my replug audition. Hmm. I was so nervous like hell today. Hahaha. Zack y don't you kill me, i told you to kill me!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha. Ok anyways, after sch, i went to the audition place and sit at the holding room.

I sit at a table with 2 other chinese girls and one of them said, "hwaiting" to her friend. Then i asked, you like korean stuff? She said yeah, and i said, me too. Then i said, "i like this korean band," immediately this girl shouts, "DONG BANG SHIN KI??" I was like, "YEAH!!!!" and the girl screams. "OMG OMG!!! YEAH!!! ME TOO!! CASSIOPEIA!!" Her name is Joey (reminds me of Soh Hwee). We went crazy and kept talking about DBSK non-stop. Like about Heroine 6, Jihwaza and Star King. Joey likes Yunho, 2 of her friend(damn i couldn't get their names) one likes Xiah Junsu and the other likes Jaejoong too. The one like Jaejoong has her hair did like Jaejoong during Tri-angle video. Hahaha. It look gd on her but no for Jaejoong. Hahaha. I tell you, we were crazy talking about DBSK.

Ok, during my audition. I sang Kelly Clarkson song, a moment like this. Sorry Kyra, I didn't sing Breakaway cuz my voice in a really bad condition. I was shaking, (that's natural). It went well, I didn't screw up any notes. Phew! I hope i get in and im wishing Zack gd luck too. Hope you get in dude and im in love with your uncle Don Vito!!!! Hahahahaha.

Today, is Communications, it went well. Short and simple. The problem statement is to analyse from a video of forum debate between students and a minister, some sort like that lah. While watching the video, I hate one of the student. I dont want to mention names, my gosh, I hate her man! So damn fucking arrogant and asked questions like shit!!! The whole class know I totally anti her man. Seriously. But the presentation and all was pretty easy. I had a good day today.

During breakout 2, i managed to play Pokemon Ruby. I wanna say thank you to Ahmad for getting my 4th badge for me. I'm so gonna use your tactic dude! Hahaha. Cool. And thank you for evolving my Taillow to Swellow. Hahaha.

Tmr is my first UT man. Cognitive Processes and Problem Solving. Damnit! What to study sia? 6th P??? Hmm??? And tmr is Science. New Faci!! Dum Dum Dum.

Last Sunday i went to johor with my bro and mum. We went to Jusco Tebrau City shopping center and you know what i found at the supermarket? THE DBSK BISCUIT!!! OMG OMG!!! I WENT NUTS THERE ON THE SPOT. It only sell cafe latte flavour but nvm, i bought it. I bought jaejoong and junsu's biscuit first, like always. If im going there again, i wanna buy the rest!!! Yahooooooooo. Btw, i love cafe latte flavour the best, so damn nice!!!

im getting sleepy,thats about it today.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment