Saturday 5 May 2007

Phew!

hi punkettes....
Hmm...you must be wondering how does my audition goes? Well, there was no audition on thursday. PHEW! Zack and I were relieved, man. Both of us were like panicking cuz we're sick and continuously coughing on that day. But it was only the briefing about when the actual audition gonna be held. Well i can choose the date between monday to friday next week. Well i choose Wednesday, cuz usually Wednesday is my relaxed day. Hahaha. But guess what, I've signed-up for 2 IGs, the other one is Jammerz Arena. Today, i've just got an email that I suppose to go for the interview on the same bloody day. WTF??? Which to choose? Damn it, but I'm already prepared for my Replug audition, probably I'll go for Replug.

Ok nevermind about that, Friday was the best day ever to end the week. Hahahaha. Lots of laughter and dirty thoughts man!!!

Here goes:
It's Friday, TGIF! The day's module is maths and computing. Basicaly we're going to do some programming. Haiz. I know its gonna be tough. I came into the class at exactly 8.55am. Sat down with my team, Sherman, Dalvin,Qiyang and Siti. The day start off quiet, cuz everybody seems so stress with the programming codes. But, we called for help from others, I mean other ppl that had done this module.

Thank goodness, Qiyang knows how to do the codes. With the help from his other friends. So basically we finish everything before 2 break. Yay! 2.5hrs of slacking!! Siti was playing a so called PC Gameboy game. I dunno what it is called, she also has Final Fantasy gameboy version. But it can be played in computer. So I played Final Fantasy game. Seriously lah, Siti, I like your accent girl. Funny sia! Your accent is like non-typical malay accent, got chinese influence there. Hahaha. Cute! While playing Marvin came, "wah, final fantasy! i got a lot of that kind of games in my external hard drive now" I was like what?????!! Marvin pluck his ext hard drive into my lappy and damn, he sure got a lot man! I've transfer most of it in my lappy. And now Im back playing Pokemon Sapphire and Ruby version. Hahahahaha.

Oh yeah, Sherman showed me some awesome card magic. Dude! You're amazing. Seriously! I like that 3 brothers met on Xmas day trick. Hahaha. That's cute.

Presentation time, my team went first. While presenting, shit my phone rang on my table. It was Erika unnie! Hahahahaha. The class thinks that my ringtone is cute. Thanks to Se7en. 'Oppa Oppa! Did you order a Jjajangmyun?' Hahaha. Then my presentation went on. Ok, 6th Presentation is usually the faci presentation. Man, what a boring presentation. Haiz. Most of us fell asleep including me. We ended early. Then the Wee Tiong, all of a sudden project explicit stuff on the projector screen. A korean one and they were asking, 'eh fiza, you understand?' I said, 'Ya, ya!' My gosh!!! Hahahahaha. All of us were laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously....all of us were off the floor man!!! WEE TIONG! YOUR LAPTOP FULL OF THAT 'STUFF' AR!!! But thanks ah, we were laughing man!

Hahaha. Cool man! I am nuts playing Pokemon Sapphire and Ruby back. Wohoo!! Yay! Thanks Marvin! Then, while doing my RJ. Wee Tiong put the class in msn convo again. And I dunno who the hell go and add an annonymous person inside the convo. So damn fucking annoying man! My class, now you know how extreme i can swear and curse. FUCKING FAGGOT! My blood is high man. damn temper! At last i left the convo and start a new convo, leaving that faggot alone. And Jun Rong, bloody hell lah you, go and talk about ghost stories. Haiz. Lucky i was away!

I slept at 5am yesterday and i woke up 10.30am today. Haiz.I spend the night playing Pokemon, I'm back addicted to it. Hahahaha.

Oh ya, yesterday I met Fana, Safiah, Kyra and also Iqa after sch. We suppose to take our O Level cert, but heck. The office closed early. Haiz. But we managed to meet Ah Soong. Hahaha. It's just a waste of time man. Haiz.

I've just downloaded a bunch of DBSK video, gonna watch it tonight. And laugh all alone in my room. Hahahahaha.

that's about it,
toodles....cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment