Monday 14 May 2007

Jaejoong is my good luck charm

hi punkettes...
YAY!!!! I MADE IT THROUGH THE AUDITION!!! DAMN...IM HAPPY!
But at the same time, im sad for Zack and to my fellow Cassiopeian, Joey and Jasmine. If Joey and Jasmine got in, we already plan to form a group together and sing DBSK songs. Hahaha. But oh well, we can sing it together some other time aye? Zack, don't be sad dude, u still can learn guitar, just ask Darryl and ur friend, Bryan. But if you want to play Blink 182 songs, i can teach ya. Hahaha. Go on and cry on your Uncle Don Vito's shoulder. Hahaha. Wish me luck, dude!

Today was fun, no monday blues for me. Yeah, today I'm group with Khai, Dickson(ha, you finaly came), Darryl and CT. We had so much fun and laughter. During break 1, my 'abang' was sleeping in class and you know what, Khai took out his phone and recorded him sleep. My gosh, it was hillarious!!! Then during our presentation, Khai decided to put that in. And my gosh, the class burst out laughing. Abang! Sorry leh! It wasn't my idea, it was Khai's. Mian ne! And to Ahmad and Jannah, it was Khai who took your pictures while u were sleeping. Sorry!!! Hahaha.

I asked so many question while the other group were presenting. Sorry guys. But im curious, esp to Weiling's group. We all 'pakat' to attack Weiling's group with questions. But in the end, I was the one who attack alone. EH!WHERE ARE YOU GUYS SIA!!! I WAS ALONE LEH! But you guys rock, u didn't ask so much question during my team's presentation except for Abang Jason. Eh, abang sorry!

Ok back at home, I'm still addicted of playing Pokemon and also CRAZY TAXI!!! Hahaha. Half of the class is addicted of playing CS while the other half is on Crazy Taxi. Hahaha. Cool!

I tell you what now, im going to play Crazy taxi before i sleep. My gosh, tmr another UT! Communications, ha, my fave! But im worried about thursday's UT, ENTERPRISE!!!! MY GOSH!!OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I just realised that i havent eat my DBSK's biscuits, one Choco brown and 1 cafe latte flavour. Hahaha.
ok now, that's about it for now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment