Monday 18 June 2007

D.I.A.R.R.H.O.E.A

hi punkettes....
damn...damn...damn...stupid diarrhoea...
i was getting ready to go to school today...but stupid diarrhoea..
i think it was because of the tom yum soup yesterday at far east...
yea..me n my family went to orchard yesterday....cuz dad wanted to buy some clothes..
dad takes a day off yesterday...yay! n im so glad.... im glad when my family get together....

so today...i spent my day basically by sleeping..yeah..
sorry to my team..cuz i didnt come today...bt i know you guys can do it right?

erm. what else..today, i manage to watch the whole south park the movie...n the whole 2 hours of rising sun concert. i also went to meet joey and mary, to discuss about our IG proposal. setting up a new IG can be stressful man! haiz. oh nvm.

hmm. tmr definitely i will be in school. cuz tmr got UT. cognitive...pah! i cant crap a lot..haha.
hehe.

i think thats about it for now.
oh to junsu, keep working on your Oyagi gags aye? i love it a lot!!! kimi mo suki!!!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment