Wednesday 27 June 2007

I Miss You Adik!

hi punkettes...
i couldnt get up from bed today. i woke up then stood up, but i collapse on the floor. the head so dizzy...body so weak. what happened to me?? why??
mum's harsh words still pierce right through my heart, bt im trying to stay strong.

so, i didnt come to sch today, then i msg zakia abt my absence.
i slept again n woke up at 11pm, cuz i heard my 'adik' voice. yeah. i miss my adik.
well i didnt have a real sister, but nadia is my adik. i treat her like my very own sister eventhough we are cuzins. i watch her grew up in front of my eyes.

like i said, its the first time i missing her cuz she was away during the holidays. eventhough she irritates me, bt she reflects of who i am when i was a kid. stubborn. naughty. bubbly. Hehe. i woke up and immediately went to hug her. kakak misses her adik. n even now im missing her. awww.

i hang out with fiqah yesterday at HQ. i want to buy a mouse. n she wants to survey some shoes. so we walk n walk. talking mostly about crushes. Hahaha. then of course I went to CC. There's a new wide range of dbsk keychains!!!!!!!!! damn happy. all the latest pic including the latest pic from SMART and also barks photoshoot. I bought one though, the whole band SMART pic. the one where they were holding a photoframe. Haha.

tmr is enterprise. well ok. and tmr is UT! oh heck. nvm. then tmr FFP meeting. haiz. nvm.
well. im having my first meeting with the korean IG members next week. pressure. i dont know what to say. i guess i'll be meeting the committee on friday perhaps.

ok then. i dont know what to say anymore. im still sick. haiz.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment