Friday 1 June 2007

im alright. i guess.

hi punkettes...
i really had fun with the girls yesterday. first we went to Plaza Singapura for a meal at KFC. haha. i was not myself on that day. i decided to order the buddy meal, but i accidentally said 'bloody meal' hahaha. i shared the meal with erika.

speaking of erika unnie, she had the pre-bdae symptoms. haha. she was not herself on that day too. we're speaking nonsense. hahahahaha.

next, i thought of going coolzone at s'pore shopping ctr, yeah we did. but it was raining heavily and we're drench in the rain. argh!!! my nice straight hair is now curly...damn the rain!!! then coolzone is closed. haiz. so we went to parkmall. next, we took the free shuttle bus to chinatown and walk n walk n walk around there.

then, all of us decided to go to esplanade. at first, we wanted to go to the new stadium by the water just beside esplanade but nah, we're too lazy. instead we took crazy pictures. i'll upload the pictures later. so lazy lah.

after that, we went home. oh yeah, we drop by hmv. n the rising sun concert dvd was there! yippee!!! reasonable price. n then i saw MITO, cheap sia!!!! wah. i want to buy both. haiz. must save money.

on the way home, we took the rebound train. n then there was some troublemakers who is trying to boil our bloods up. erika and i were really furious about it. the rest was quite blur on what is going on. erika and i said something, that makes them quiet. haha.

i slept all the way to wdls. all of us except for me and erika alighted at admiralty. erika and i walked around cp for a while and of course we went to CC. haha. i bought a 2R picture of dbsk. hehehe. erika and i bought drinks for ourselves n then we went home. erika followed me home to get her present. haha.

unnie im glad that you like the pressie. actually i want to buy you a dbsk mug from CC but ask kyra. we went to sembawang then yishun lastly cwp. there's no dbsk mug. all fahrenheit. grrr. hahaha. then i saw mickey mouse, idea struck my head immediately. since i couldnt give you micky yoochun, but mickey mouse is closer. hahaha. still mickey.

back at home, mimi, eera and my aunt came to visit my granny, cuz right now she's there living with me for a while. then i pack my stuff for my IG camp. yup, i wont be home for 3 days. i will update on sunday. if im not that tired.

today, i arrive fashionably late. yup. only 3 groups today instead of 5. half the class is absent. haiz. yup! HALF! hehe. i decided not to talk to him and keep quiet. for the first time, i dun want him to be in my team. thankfully, he's not. im still healing from heartbroken. bt yeah, hero will be there for me. cheering me up when im down. right oppa? n also my dolphin!

i was quite moody for a while. at 1.30pm i met my fellow cassiopeians!!!! yay!! joey, jasmine, mary, debbie n erm..cherry? i cant get her name yet. all of us is trying to setup a new IG called Korean Culture Club. so we discussed, most of the founding members are fans of DBSK except for debbie, but she listens to se7en. haha.

my class is having a class bbq at east coast on tuesday. so erika n kyra, are you guys free on that day. tell me asap. kkk??!!

ok. i think thats about it for now. i will enjoy my camp, i hope.
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment