Saturday 9 June 2007

updates!

hi punkettes..
to be exact..im so lazy to update this blog..
haha. ok now.. i will..

its summer. n guess what ive got my summer fling. aha.
well its my so called date. ive never got a date before. so its my first.
he is cute n charming. i found out that we have a lot in common. we both love football!!! Haha.

well, i met him during the camp. n i suppose to act as his gf in our team short film. i was so nervous back then. i was also nervous meeting him. then after a while, it was normal. met the class at sentosa with him. n the class was teasing about me n him. he is such a romantic lad. eh..i like your pillow! Hahaha. bt a bit hard ah. hahaha. jokin!
so anyways, i had a great time spending with ya!

hmm. what else should i write?
so yup, im so over my previous crush. those who know me should know esp my class, W35B.

yesterday, i went out shopping with kyra. kyra and I are on a CC (Comics Connection) hunt. yes. we would like to visit every comics connection outlet in s'pore. so far we've covered the north part. next up, the east!!! yup. yestd, we went to jurong point. bt heck, the jurong point outlet is so damn small. no posters!!!! then i called mary, she wants to meet me regarding the korean IG promo. we sat at macdonalds and discuss it for a while. then after that, kyra and i went to westmall, yup another CC hunt. n gosh! thank god there's posters.

so i bought:
1 super junior poster
1 dbsk poster
1 hero jaejoong poster
1 super junior stickers

yup. my poster collecting habit is coming back to me now. i wonder where all my past posters collection is. oh well, i better find it. anika's poster collection is expanding!!!!!!!!!!yahoo! sorry. im nuts!

oh ya, im on a witch yoo hee marathon. since the devil episode has yet to come n witch yoo hee episodes is complete. so i watch witch yoo hee first. now i understand how erika feel about john hoon a.k.a joon ha in witch yoo hee drama. at first i hate yoo hee cuz of her attitude bt then, i john's character is beginning to show. blargh! ahaha.

lastly, ive change the layout. its not that i dun like dbsk anymore. well, i will stick to this one until i find a really nice dbsk layout or jaejoong layout. i think im using xiah's layout next. or even suju layout! hahaha. n take a listen to se7en's upcoming US single that erika introduce it to me not long ago. it's called this is my year by se7en feat fabulous.

ok now, ive been online since morning. i gtg.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment