Saturday 30 June 2007

Spice Girls Is Back.

hi punkettes...
i am so so so so so so so glad....that....SPICE GIRLS IS BACK!!!
yes!! they are going to have a world tour at the end of the year.....yippee...
why am i so excited? because...spice girls is my first ever favourite girl group....
and the very first cd that i bought is Spice Girls' first album which is SPICE. and yeah, i still have the album. i am a big spice girls fan, back then, and now that they're back, IM BACK THEIR FAN AGAIN!!

so today i decided to watch most of my favourite videos from spice girls.
oh man, memories flash back through my mind. i still remember when i was primary 3, me and my 4 other friends form a group together and we love to dance to Spice Girls song. I was called sporty spice back then, cuz i used to be a tomboy. Hehe. oh! my very first performance in sch was also in primary 3. Yup, the 5 of us danced to Who Do You Think You Are, and i could still remember the steps now. Hahahaha. Yeah, most of my friends called me sporty spice. Hehehe. Gosh, i gotta find my friendship diary back. oh you know, during primary school days, girls tend to have a friendship diary and they will ask around their friends to write their bio data and such. I still do keep those stuff, you know, as memories. I need to find it back, and laugh at all those stupid stuff i used to write.Haha.

Hmm...i wonder where are they know, i mean my friends that i used to perform with during primary 3. Haiz. Oh well, bt there's one friend, that Im stuck with up till now, haha. is Hassimah. Yeah, from Primary 3 then to Secondary sch...same poly...and now we end up in the same CCA or IG. Hahahahaha. well simah is my sunbae(senior) in sch bt when it comes to age, Im her unnie. Haha.

ok what else? i thought of watching transformers in cinema today, bt nah...my laundry is pilling up. i need to clear it first before mum gets naggy. perhaps, maybe some other day. im stuck between lots of movies actually. there's a couple of movies that i want to watch. Harry Potter, Transformers etc etc.

oh well, i need to buy a new shoes, cuz my white sandals is so worn off. Haiz.
im back into my gaming self lately. Ive got hold of Age Of Empire 2 with Expansion. Yeah, and I kept playing it. Hehehe. Erika, I need your Empire Earth. Bt i rembered you once said that it cant be install anymore right? Damn.Nvm. Kayla Anika's gaming habit is back now. Saiful, even girls play these type of games you know that?! Haha. It's fun you know, you should try it. Haha

Oh before I end, DAD! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! He bought me a new phone, 3G Sony Ericsson K800i Cyber-shot phone. Allure Brown in colour! I love it! Bt down part is that I get to use the phone from next wednesday onwards cuz dad wanted to use it first before he could give it officially to me. Oh well, i dont mind, that phone gonna be mine anyways. Hehe. THANKS APPA! SARANG HAE!! MUACKS!

Gosh, i kinda sound like a spoilt daddy's girl am I? But dont get me wrong okay, im not a spoilt brat. I dont get pampered with luxury stuff. I dont ask my dad for money that much. This phone comes without me asking it. I only get the stuff that I want once in like what? 2-3 years? So im not a fucking spoilt brat daddy's girl. Ok I kinda admit that I am a daddy's girl, cuz im close with my dad. Bt I ain't a spoilt brat.

that's about it for now, im off to watch spicegirls the movie. Hehe.
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment